Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Firstly Fair play to Limerick they prob deserved it overall . A big thank you to the Cork players who died in their boots today , thats all ya can ask for. Alot of silly decision making at times which cost us. Ya cant do that at this level . Still think were lacking midfield , Brian Roche will be alot better next year with the game time experience , is Ethan Twomey the answer , did well when he came on. We'll be back . I think Pat Ryan will get an all ireland out of bunch if hes left alone.

We could have won against Tipp, Clare or limerick but we can’t really afford to be going behind so much. Great that they show heart and refuse to collapse but there’s only so many times you can drag yourself back into a game. I think we need to be the ones dictating rather than chasing. I thought we played like last years u20s in the first half but still felt we stood off the links of Morrisey and Gillane and gave them easy scores. Then in the second half it was like tipp and Clare game, let them pull away and spend our time clawing it back until we run out of steam. Well done too all regardless. Hopefully we’ll unearth some new talent for next year.

He literally could not pick the ball off the ground the entire day. He might have picked it clean 10% of the time the whole season. He should’ve been off much earlier.
I go mad with our 10 Camogs for the long stick one handed picks.

That was right at the front of my mind every time Kingston went near the ball today.

dont think anyone is claiming a moral victory, great effort, hope Hoggie is back next year. Not his best game but I wouldnt have taken Kingston off especially when we always needed another goal.
He was way off, he didn’t even look to take fellas on, couldn’t win his own ball ffs….he is a sub that’s it.
Horgan was absolutely brilliant

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elvana - Elvis Fronted Nirvana
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

13th Mar 2025 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼