Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was at an U10 tournament today with clubs from 3 counties. The diving & simulation was unbelievable. What happens at inter county permeates right through the game. Really disappointing to see it.
Clear infractions upon review should be given a suspension for the next game. That would stop it immediately.

I expect a big performance but maybe a narrow defeat. Last week must have taken a lot out of us but I would see a glimmer of hope in that Limerick have not been as good as previously with a year now. Still a big ask.

Thought this was interesting from a psychological perspective. Tynan doesn't take a backward step. He's not aggressive, but he's quite literally not backing up, and not even remotely intimidated. Hayes tried to gain a psychological advantage, and ended up losing the mind game. This kind of stuff is more important than it looks and it looks like we could learn from Tipp ... and hopefully have.

No need to start shit, but when shit starts, never back down. Up the Rebels

Thought this was interesting from a psychological perspective. Tynan doesn't take a backward step. He's not aggressive, but he's quite literally not backing up, and not even remotely intimidated. Hayes tried to gain a psychological advantage, and ended up losing the mind game. This kind of stuff is more important than it looks and it looks like we could learn from Tipp ... and hopefully have.

For too long we have looked at Limerick with awe, it’s time we take them on as equals, manic and aggressive on the outside, cool and calm on the inside

That is some silly post, I don’t think I have ever seen player back down in similar situations at any level let alone IC. What do you think our players are doing, turning their backs and walking away? Jez some lads here have a very bad impression of our team, the might not be the most physical but they would never bow down in a situation like above

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Lemoncello

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼