Cork city has gone to the dogs.

How do you enforce a lifetime ban, ffs
Pictures at the turnstiles, garda presence outside ground, denial of season tickets etc etc.
Hopefully if they do still manage to get in proper fans will report them and they'll be removed by security.

Fucking wankers the lot of them.

I hope these brainless idiots never have cancer visit them or their familys. I genuinely cannot get my head around why anyone would taunt and mock the parent of a sick child. I can only imagine their IQs are smaller than their shoe sizes (and I don't mean the metric size either). Disgusting behaviour.

From what I can gather this was an individual or persons talking/chanting from the beer garden of the corner flag pub.

Hardly the clubs fault if some drunken idiot(s) are acting the bollocks.

They should close this section if they're not going to make sure their customers behave themselves

As suspected the pub in question, The Corner Flag, has also issued a statement.

We utterly condemn the vile, disgusting chants directed at Stephen Bradley from a group of individuals who entered our premises after the Cork City and Shamrock Rovers game last night. Our staff and security team have identified those involved and we are working closely with the club and Gardai to ensure the appropriate action is taken. On behalf of The Corner Flag we apologise to Stephen Bradley and his family and we will support him and the club and relevant authorities in any way we can.
Fair enough, but the fact that these vile individuals, all grown men obviously, could even think of acting in this fashion is abhorrent,, furthermore, I reckon this is another example of Paddies aping the worst aspect of English football thugs, who make up deliberately provocative chants, such as the ones aimed at Liverpool relating to the Hillsborough disaster.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼