Immigration Thread

I went to City Hall the other day to get a free house and I couldnt get in the door because of all the foreigners with handtrucks carting away their free 52" flat screens and free McDonalds meals for their kids.

When I eventually got to the counter the unvetted fully-vaccinated male there would only speak to me in African. He looked at me in quite a rapey way as well so I contacted the pre-crime unit at Anglesea Street and Sergeant Gemma Doherty came and made a citizen arrest.

Follow me on telegram for more updates.
Not interested unless you are a content creator/citizen journalist with a crowdfunding campaign.

I went to City Hall the other day to get a free house and I couldnt get in the door because of all the foreigners with handtrucks carting away their free 52" flat screens and free McDonalds meals for their kids.

When I eventually got to the counter the unvetted military-age fully-vaccinated male there would only speak to me in African. He looked at me in quite a rapey way as well so I contacted the pre-crime unit at Anglesea Street and Sergeant Gemma Doherty came and made a citizen arrest.

Follow me on telegram for more updates.

Rattled

Erra you regularly post "articles" from Gript, an alleged media outlet without a single qualified journalist
Gript are fully signed up to the Press Council thingy. If you have a problem with the accuracy of their reporting I suggest you make a complaint. And given that the only apparent qualification one needs to be a 'proper' journalist these days is an extreme left wing bias and belief that the plebs should just shut the fuck up and let their betters decide how the country will be run, perhaps not having such hacks is a good thing....

Gript are fully signed up to the Press Council thingy. If you have a problem with the accuracy of their reporting I suggest you make a complaint. And given that the only apparent qualification one needs to be a 'proper' journalist these days is an extreme left wing bias and belief that the plebs should just shut the fuck up and let their betters decide how the country will be run, perhaps not having such hacks is a good thing....

A lot of their politics wouldn't be for me and I've had a few online run ins with McGuirk but they've broken a few stories the likes of the Times and The Examiner wouldn't have the bottle for.

Our immigration policy is an omnishambles. Its genuinely sad that people can't have an adult conversation on the subject without resorting to screaming racist.

Not to worry, we will see sense in four or five years time. Irish politics is a slow trainwreck

Last edited:
Excellent article on the subject.

O'Gorman's pledge of own door accommodation for all asylum applications within four months & benefits along with McEntees amnesty for illegals has us in this mess. They've collapsed what was an already straining system.

We've seen a shift from asylum seekers from war torn countries to those from Georgia, Albania and Nigeria as applying for asylum allows them to bypass the visa process .

We are one of the very few countries that doesn't enforce deportations unless there is an immediate criminal threat from the asylum seeker.

Either we get tough on our failing policies or things are going to get a lot worse very rapidly

Last edited:
A friend of mine says this is a deliberate govt strategy to flood the country with refugees in the hope that if sf get to govern they will be stuck with the mess ,
paranoid?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼