The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You fucking slippery sleeveen bastard.

Any side deals done with the SMCs by the junior party in the Alliance renders the entire movement null and void. It’s on the first page of the charter.

“Treaty”?! You absolute disgrace.

Can’t believe we got back stabbed by you soft southern bed shitting tossers.

Lesson learned. Your powerful enema has made a powerful enemy.

Next season it’s every man for himself.

@Philby, @Shabby and er JRR. EGM called.
Treaty =/= Alliance

You ssb

They just went to the well too many times

The warning signs were there against Bournemouth, United and Villa. You cant keep magicing up late winners.

They will have champions league football but you'd wonder will any side find themselves eight clear of City going into the home strait anytime soon.
TBh I'm fucking gutted. Not United lose to Sergio Aguero gutted, but you know, I really thought they MIGHT just pull it off. And I started to believe against Liverpool.

Those posts from yourself and Mayday are sport on too. For all United's dominance over the Fergie era, they rarely had replacements that were as good as the players they were replacing.

Keane out, Butt in. Not bad, but a definite drop off.
Giggs out, Blomquist in. Same.
Scholes out, Fletcher in etc etc.

Arsenal were the same. There were no like for like replacements for Henry, Vieira or Overmars et al.

Grealish for MAhrez or Foden. Get to fuck.

City had a few wobbles earlier in the season but are still on course for +100 points. It's just not fair is it?
Doesn't matter how much Newcastle pay in, nothing can buy the time required to implement what City have behind the scenes.

And I doubt city will be standing still either. And if they win the CL this year, there's no player will say no to them is say

Doesn't matter how much Newcastle pay in, nothing can buy the time required to implement what City have behind the scenes.

And I doubt city will be standing still either. And if they win the CL this year, there's no player will say no to them is say
Prob better if they win the CL. I think that'll speed up Pep's exit. Whether they'll have the same or similar success after he leaves would be no foregone conclusion.

City had a few wobbles earlier in the season but are still on course for +100 points. It's just not fair is it?

If they win their last 3 games they finish on 94 points.

Ferguson always said you could only lose 3 games if you were gonna win the league. They've lost 4 but they only drew 4.

27 wins out of 35 is phenomenal.

Fuck em, they're cheating c*nts. The F.A. & Premier league should relegate them and impose a transfer ban.

Theyll probably leave em off with a fine.

You fucking slippery sleeveen bastard.

Any side deals done with the SMCs by the junior party in the Alliance renders the entire movement null and void. It’s on the first page of the charter.

“Treaty”?! You absolute disgrace.

Can’t believe we got back stabbed by you soft southern bed shitting tossers.

Lesson learned. Your powerful enema has made a powerful enemy.

Next season it’s every man for himself.

@Philby, @Shabby and er JRR. EGM called.
I wake up in a bed full of shit to read this. 🥹

12 league games in a row they have won . A fantastic team with a fantastic manager who gets the very best out of his players every game, but built on lies and cheating and financial money washing look at the bench they have in every game, packed full of players who walk into every other teams first 11 .

Oh he drops Bumnal now when their 'rivals' are certs to win the league. 🙄

The SSB thinks Liverpool are going to be contenders next season as they huffed and puffed to a few wins against relegation candidates

Hopefully tonight Leicester consign ye to the Auto windshields league where that useless c*nt Nunez can miss sitters against FC Goatherders
Get him Dan!!!

If they win their last 3 games they finish on 94 points.

Ferguson always said you could only lose 3 games if you were gonna win the league. They've lost 4 but they only drew 4.

27 wins out of 35 is phenomenal.

Fuck em, they're cheating c*nts. The F.A. & Premier league should relegate them and impose a transfer ban.

Theyll probably leave em off with a fine.
Yes, you're right, 94. I'm confident they'll pay/bribe their way out of any future sticky situation they face. Football is more corrupt than ever in the year 2023.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

29th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼