Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We all know Limerick are ahead of the pose but I believe every Cork supporter should be disappointed if KK had beaten a full Cork team today. The lack of pace in the KK team is very evident again which often led to them fouling needlessly, on a day when their first touch was surprisingly poor. When I refer to a full team I'm not including Mark Coleman or Alan Connolly but I do include Ben O'Connor. Did anyone hear Anthony Nash as Cork U-20 selector say on 96/103fm that Ben O'Connor and Cillian Tobin will be available for the U-20 game v Clare? Cork have more pace than Kilkenny but they can't rely on pop-up hand passing for off the shoulder runners like they did over the last few years. If Cork play a more direct style with stick passes and variety they should be able to get to the top of the pose and be nearest to upsetting the Treaty. This style should be imperative coming from a Pat Ryan coached team.

Kilkenny were awful. They kept passing 20 yard’s into the centre to one of their players facing the wrong way. Limerick gobbled them up. Really looking forward to the championship. Rebels Abu.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Jason Coughlan (Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼