Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Fin lives in fantasy land. Hasnt a rashers.

Before the 2021 all Ireland final he said cork would win going away from limerick.
What followed….
I love lads like you. I live in a fantasy world where you have a username of Charley Sheen . Let’s see you have joined in 2011 and have just over 110 posts says it all when you come in with weak insults.
I was having a debate with R&B whom actually played against each other but have the upmost respect for each other. I would say we have more county medals combined than you have toes.
Insult me all you want and try improve on them because this is a forum for opinions and I get things wrong but I read and respect others for their opinion and input.
If you want to be serious about this I pledge 500 euro to a charity of your choice if I lose on how many medals I won county and other if I haven’t a rashers but if I win you pay 250 to a charity of my choice.
Let’s see if the bully can back it up now and become a man. I will even give you the person you pick as I have to send proof of my medals.
Please bring it on it’s for charity 👍

Was at the Munster preview in innishannon Landers said that we have picked up a few hamstring injuries since the kilkenny game,anyone hear anything. Great night Dan and Anthony Daly on fire but by god Landers is boring.

I love lads like you. I live in a fantasy world where you have a username of Charley Sheen . Let’s see you have joined in 2011 and have just over 110 posts says it all when you come in with weak insults.
I was having a debate with R&B whom actually played against each other but have the upmost respect for each other. I would say we have more county medals combined than you have toes.
Insult me all you want and try improve on them because this is a forum for opinions and I get things wrong but I read and respect others for their opinion and input.
If you want to be serious about this I pledge 500 euro to a charity of your choice if I lose on how many medals I won county and other if I haven’t a rashers but if I win you pay 250 to a charity of my choice.
Let’s see if the bully can back it up now and become a man. I will even give you the person you pick as I have to send proof of my medals.
Please bring it on it’s for charity 👍
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As Landers once said (kind of)

“Welcome back finny boy, we missed you a lot”

Daly does go overboard with his Dublin and Limerick love and also weirdly his love of Tipp...( clares main oppressors) .. TJ Ryan is probably the most stable of the 3 but the biggest chancer behind it all...never let's his guard down

Had a good chat with Daly on Sat. night about my pet subject Hurling League,we both agree that unless the Gaa bring the league into the same system as the football league it will be almost dead in about 5 years time.
Look what happened yesterday Offaly beat kildare to be promoted despite finishing 2 points behind them in the league. How fare is that.

Had a good chat with Daly on Sat. night about my pet subject Hurling League,we both agree that unless the Gaa bring the league into the same system as the football league it will be almost dead in about 5 years time.
Look what happened yesterday Offaly beat kildare to be promoted despite finishing 2 points behind them in the league. How fare is that.
It’s very fair as they both knew the system in advance of the league. I don’t think we will go back to a top 6 and a bottom 6 in the league, with one up one down, even though that would solve a lot of issues. But then if Cork were relegated you’d be moaning we are only playing the likes of Westmeath Kildare Laois etc.

Personally I would go top 6 in div 1A, based on this years league that would be Cork, Tipp, Limerick, Kilkenny, Clare and Waterford with top 2 qualifying for semi finals, 3rd & 4th for quarter finals against top 2 in div1b, which would be made up of Wexford, Westmeath, Dublin, Antrim, Laois. and Offaly Kildare, Kerry, Down, Carlow etc would have something to aim for in getting up to div 1B

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼