The Glen Boxing Club

The Glen Boxing Club seems to be doing more functions that training boxers.
There have been a few events over last year and now they are holding a bash for Tomas Mc Curtain.
All of this is being mooted by either IRA/SF or FF.
I m suspecting that it is organised by FF to whip up support in the Glen Blackpool and surrounding areas to demonstrate that they have not lost their republican ethos.
The guest of honour is Finnouls Mc Curtain daughter of the patriot.
I would question if the IBA as the oversight body of all boxing spending
should not step in and ask the Glen not to be holding such blatant political events and also spending in the order of 28k which should be spent directly in connection with coaching or helping contestants with travel expenses etc.

There have been a few events over last year and now they are holding a bash for Tomas Mc Curtain.
I m suspecting that it is organised by FF to whip up support in the Glen Blackpool and surrounding areas to demonstrate that they have not lost their republican ethos.
should not step in and ask the Glen not to be holding such blatant political events and also spending in the order of 28k which should be spent directly in connection with coaching or helping contestants with travel expenses etc.
Yeah, FF have an adviser who used to be the editor of the S**m newspaper.
Nothing screams Republican like having the former editor of a right wing, anti Irish trash rag like that on the payroll.

A four hour extravaganza hosted by Glen Boxing Club at the city hall. The cost of this ? Any mention of Tomas mccurtain the second ? A minutes silence for sgt. John Roche ?

A four hour extravaganza hosted by Glen Boxing Club at the city hall. The cost of this ? Any mention of Tomas mccurtain the second ? A minutes silence for sgt. John Roche ?
one-milliondollars-dr-evil.gif

Why would you go out of your way to create a thread full of misinformation and lies? IRA/SF? Organised by FF? 28k costs?? WTF are you talking about?

Jack Chambers is the minister who gave 10 million to the IBA.
I think he will be casting an eye on how this money is being spent and Board members could be called into his office and get a severe rap on the knuckles

Jack Chambers is the minister who gave 10 million to the IBA.
I think he will be casting an eye on how this money is being spent and Board members could be called into his office and get a severe rap on the knuckles
Doubt it. Hes about 12 and severely under the thumb in there!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Roamer
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

10th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼