Cork u20 Hurling 2023

What’s the rule re fellas who play Senior? I know they can’t play 2 games in a 7 day period but does that only apply for championship?

Eoin Downey could well start for the seniors on Sunday and the U20s are playing championship 3 days later

What’s the rule re fellas who play Senior? I know they can’t play 2 games in a 7 day period but does that only apply for championship?

Eoin Downey could well start for the seniors on Sunday and the U20s are playing championship 3 days later
I think they must have seven clear days between playing senior and under 20.

This is from the echo recently
'U20 players can now play in their own age-grade and senior, albeit limited to one championship match in a seven-day window from Friday morning to Thursday evening.

Going by that you could play senior sat/sun and play u20 on friday.
Think the rule only applies to championship

Wha
Limerick look really strong here vs Waterford. Waterford plugging away tbf and still well in the game.
What was the Waterford lad doing there? One on one with the keeper and he goes for a 1 handed finish? I know it was to prevent the hook but he was clear of the back! Could prove very costly

They missed two really good goal chances. Limerick looked strong but beatable. Clare and Tipp played out a good draw there. Both teams looked decent in patches.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼