Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

I don’t think it is appropriate reading for a 12 year old but I also believe that it isn’t my place to dictate what other parents want their kids to read and certainly won’t be acting like a demented anarchist ripping up or trying to banish books from a library.
By the by, anyone defending Senator Shaza is a complete moron, she is a homophobic bigot.

If you use the service and your kids do then you've as much right as anyone else to question material you deem inappropriate for their age group.

A respectful, polite e-mail is a lot more effective than people seem to realise libraries@corkcity.ie
Why do you feel the need to censor the books in the library? If you don't want your kids to read it, ban it for your kids and let other parents make their own choices.

If this sex book was aimed at underage girls, the age of consent being 17, and carried within it instructions on how to give a male a blowjob, you can imagine the furore there would be.

Why do you feel the need to censor the books in the library? If you don't want your kids to read it, ban it for your kids and let other parents make their own choices.

If something has slipped through the net then its my right to make my opinion known.

Sorry you view exposing children to sexually explicit material as something to be encouraged.

You seem to have pretty warped sensibilities tbh.

If something has slipped through the net then its my right to make my opinion known.

Sorry you view exposing children to sexually explicit material as something to be encouraged.

You seem to have pretty warped sensibilities tbh.
Sounds like you don't trust your ability to control what your children read and so you are making it the job of the library to do it for you.

If this sex book was aimed at underage girls, the age of consent being 17, and carried within it instructions on how to give a male a blowjob, you can imagine the furore there would be.
Check out forever by Judy blume, read by every teen girl in the 90s.

Somehow we all survived...

Sounds like you don't trust your ability to control what your children read and so you are making it the job of the library to do it for you.

If you take your children to the library its not too much to ask that they are not exposed to material on blowjob techniques and prostate stimulation.

You people really are the worst type of degenerates to be actively encouraging this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

115 Jazz Jam Sessions

115 Café And Wine Bar, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼