Toilet Signage

'Show me proof'!!

How can you give examples of a policy that hasnt been introduced in this country yet?

Google Tavistock and come back to me 🙄
Show me an example of it anywhere.

Tavistock didn't go into schools and tell children that changing gender was as easy as changing their socks.

He said..

"Teaching children that changing your gender is as simple as changing your socks is going to create enormous societal problems."

I agree with this.

I'm not saying it's happening, I don't even really know or care if he is saying it's happening I am simply pointing out I agree with a statement that a poster made.

I know you and him have baggage with each other but I try to bring as little baggage as possible to any and all interactions I have on here. If I see something I agree with I will say so regardless of who says it. Same if I see something I don't agree with.
People play the man and not the ball way too often on here.

You can't provide evidence to back up your opinion, so you start lashing out insults.

We're not in a courtroom

Whats the point? You just discount any 'evidence', material or otherwise that doesn't fit your myopic worldview.

As I said, this bullshit will be turned upon when the inevitable damage it does to kids cannot be ignored.

There's no joy in I told you so when lives are already destroyed.

We're not in a courtroom

Whats the point? You just discount any 'evidence', material or otherwise that doesn't fit your myopic worldview.

As I said, this bullshit will be turned upon when the inevitable damage it does to kids cannot be ignored.

There's no joy in I told you so when lives are already destroyed.
You seem to think that a courtroom is the only place where assertions need to be backed up with evidence. It isn't.

If you can't provide evidence for your opinions that's fine, but then stop presenting them as fact.

You seem to think that a courtroom is the only place where assertions need to be backed up with evidence. It isn't.

If you can't provide evidence for your opinions that's fine, but then stop presenting them as fact.

This is a regional talkpage , my opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

You are utterly incapable of ever seeing anyone elses point or accepting any kind of facts that proves you wrong.

You're dead wrong on this issue , as you are with a lot of things.

Go on there about homophobia, religion or any other tangent you can think of that you think gives you the moral high ground, you crashing bore.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼