Toilet Signage

This is a regional talkpage , my opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

You are utterly incapable of ever seeing anyone elses point or accepting any kind of evidence that proves you wrong.

You're dead wrong on this issue , as you are with a lot of things.

Go on there about homophobia, religion or any other tangent you can think of that you think gives you the moral high ground, you crashing bore.
It is as valid as any other ill informed opinion without any factual basis. As it, it's utter rubbish.

I didn't bring up religion. I brought up misinformation and hysteria about LGBTQ people because a lot of the current trans hysteria is based on the same rubbish arguments.

Why don't you call me fat again, that seems to be about the level of debate you are capable of.

It is as valid as any other ill informed opinion without any factual basis. As it, it's utter rubbish.

I didn't bring up religion. I brought up misinformation and hysteria about LGBTQ people because a lot of the current trans hysteria is based on the same rubbish arguments.

Why don't you call me fat again, that seems to be about the level of debate you are capable of.

'As it, it's'

Go away and practice the written word then come back to me.

I wouldn't suggest either, because I wouldn't equate someone's gender solely with their reproductive organs.

And similarly I wouldn't equate someone's gender solely with their lack of reproductive organs.

Chop off yer meat and two veg if that's what you really want to do, but that does not a woman make.

And similarly I wouldn't equate someone's gender solely with their lack of reproductive organs.

Chop off yer meat and two veg if that's what you really want to do, but that does not a woman make.
Have you ever heard a trans person claim that it was having genital reassignment surgery that changed their gender?

Consider the following partial extract from the guidelines of the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland:

Screenshot_20230308_202234_Brave.jpg
It is already accepted by state agencies, therefore, that information conveyed to children may influence them in a particular direction, and that information likely to do so should be restricted.

As such, there appears to be one rule for the Transgender Equality Network of Ireland, and another for McDonalds.

Consider the following partial extract from the guidelines of the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland:

View attachment 19490
It is already accepted by state agencies, therefore, that information conveyed to children may influence them in a particular direction, and that information likely to do so should be restricted.

As such, there appears to be one rule for the Transgender Equality Network of Ireland, and another for McDonalds.
You seem to be confusing marketing and education...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼