Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

“Latins” aren’t a people or culture, it’s a language
The Vatican city is home to Latin speaking Europeans and Latin is to Christianity what Arabic is to Islam not Turkish, Iranian or indeed Chechen and the Russians have a good relationship with the Arabs but as usual posters on here like to make out Russia does not have many friends.

I took that frame from the earlier posted video with all declared support for Ukraine in last two weeks. As mentioned in the video, this is not all, as for example Finland's huge package not disclosing what is inside, myself, I know that support from PL is much higher than declared too.

1674581392155-png.4500363

FFS !

Why do BMs keep replying to absolute scum like King Silkbeard - a lot of the bots are gone from the thread and it's been informative and enjoyable for a while but now we have 2 pages of total rubbish because of that scumbag.

I put these tramps on ignore because once this was is over, I don't want any contact with Russia or it's supporters. I include China, India and South Africa in this.

Please don't reply to these low lives as it just destroys the thread.
Yerrah calm down there fella, Silky is harmless just completely misguided.
If you have him on ignore you can't see his posts or his ones quoted, suck it or ring Neil to complain. Either way grow up.

The Vatican city is home to Latin speaking Europeans and Latin is to Christianity what Arabic is to Islam not Turkish, Iranian or indeed Chechen and the Russians have a good relationship with the Arabs but as usual posters on here like to make out Russia does not have many friends.
Your posts are getting more ridiculous with each new one xD

Buddy, "Latins" or rather Latino live in South and Central America xD
Your ignorance is offensive. You do not speak Latin you dumbass, English is from German languages and former Latin languages are called Romanesque for a reason as it was common language in ROME. With your ill logic all Christians of the Orthodox Church including Greek (who wrote the New Testament) are not Christians. edit: as they do not use latin alphabet which has nothing to do with religion xDDD

Iranians (Persians) and Turkish (Turks) hate Arabs with passion. The only 'buddies' of russia are other authoritarian shady regimes - only. No russia does not have friends, no russia is not good buddies with Arabs you dumbass. Unless you want to say that Saudis, UAE, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan are their friends (to name few). xDDDD please spare us your philosophical nonsense, you have absolutely no knowledge about what you comment and just parrot some dumb info probably found on some shit Indian online papers xDDD
Here, look how many friends russia has:

Fe5UrdEXoAI9AyG

yes, you can count those friends on the fingers of ONE HAND. Only Syria is Arab country from that group.
Mother of God have mercy...

FFS !

Why do BMs keep replying to absolute scum like King Silkbeard - a lot of the bots are gone from the thread and it's been informative and enjoyable for a while but now we have 2 pages of total rubbish because of that scumbag.

I put these tramps on ignore because once this was is over, I don't want any contact with Russia or it's supporters. I include China, India and South Africa in this.

Please don't reply to these low lives as it just destroys the thread.
China, India, and south Africa are guilty of not giving a fuck and nothing else.

And if there wasn't a European and US led response which was basically co-ordinated because Ukraine is of strategic importance I doubt we would have given a toss either. That is the sad reality. Countries have interests not allies.

I get that it is never too late to do the right thing, but if you think this war will result the large powers intervening to stop larger countries walking all over smaller ones in future than that will only happen on a case by case basis depending on the country involved, so basically nothing will change.

Last edited:
Is anyone here embarrassed by the fact that we have given no military help whatsoever to Ukraine?
Not even protective body armour.

We seem to have a smug superiority complex about being neutral - when in fact all we are doing is peering out from under the protective skirts of NATO - scared shitless of doing anything concrete against the evil that Putin is perpetrating.

Your posts are getting more ridiculous with each new one xD

Buddy, "Latins" or rather Latino live in South and Central America xD
Your ignorance is offensive. You do not speak Latin you dumbass, English is from German languages and former Latin languages are called Romanesque for a reason as it was common language in ROME. With your ill logic all Christians of the Orthodox Church including Greek (who wrote the New Testament) are not Christians. edit: as they do not use latin alphabet which has nothing to do with religion xDDD

Iranians (Persians) and Turkish (Turks) hate Arabs with passion. The only 'buddies' of russia are other authoritarian shady regimes - only. No russia does not have friends, no russia is not good buddies with Arabs you dumbass. Unless you want to say that Saudis, UAE, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan are their friends (to name few). xDDDD please spare us your philosophical nonsense, you have absolutely no knowledge about what you comment and just parrot some dumb info probably found on some shit Indian online papers xDDD
Here, look how many friends russia has:

Fe5UrdEXoAI9AyG

yes, you can count those friends on the fingers of ONE HAND. Only Syria is Arab country from that group.
Mother of God have mercy...
During the Syrian civil war Russia made it very clear they were not going to piss off Türkiye, relations were poor at first but they quckly restored likewise with Iran another muslim state Russia coordinated its actions because Muslim countries have a lot in common with Russia, you may not realise this but Al Qaeda and terrorists present a threat to muslim states like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and in the case of Libya the west made a bollox out of the country.

As for Latin it is still the language of the Catholic Church just like Arabic is the language of Islam, Christianity and Islam can be translated into other languages but the main source for the religion is still either Latin or Arabic so for example when we say Ireland has a special relationship with the Catholic Church we don't mean French, Spanish or Portugese we mean the Vatican.

Is anyone here embarrassed by the fact that we have given no military help whatsoever to Ukraine?
Not even protective body armour.

We seem to have a smug superiority complex about being neutral - when in fact all we are doing is peering out from under the protective skirts of NATO - scared shitless of doing anything concrete against the evil that Putin is perpetrating.
I'd hope we're sending them a pile of money through back channels. After the dust settles we'll be down of the back of the queue for thank yous at best.

Having said that, there is an upside to our perceived neutrality and that allows us to act as go betweens or honest UN brokers in conflict areas like the middle east and africa.

Could well be we've been told to keep our 500 hurling helmets and stay neutral for those other purposes.

At least I hope that's how it is.

During the Syrian civil war Russia made it very clear they were not going to piss off Türkiye, relations were poor at first but they quckly restored likewise with Iran another muslim state Russia coordinated its actions because Muslim countries have a lot in common with Russia, you may not realise this but Al Qaeda and terrorists present a threat to muslim states like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and in the case of Libya the west made a bollox out of the country.

As for Latin it is still the language of the Catholic Church just like Arabic is the language of Islam, Christianity and Islam can be translated into other languages but the main source for the religion is still either Latin or Arabic so for example when we say Ireland has a special relationship with the Catholic Church we don't mean French, Spanish or Portugese we mean the Vatican.

Sorry everyone... but I must...

1. They are not going to piss Turkey... got restored xDDD Wonder why Turkey is in NATO xDDD the defense Alliance formed to defend against russia xDDDD

You are a comedy genius xDDD russia IS the biggest enemy of Turkey, and their wars are since XVIIc (this is when ru got rid of Poles and earlier Mongols)

2. Not "Muslim countries have a lot in common" BUT "authoritarian regimes" apparently have much in common and a lot of which is in Arab sphere

3. Al Qaeda? You stuck in early 2000s? You are completely delusional xDDD That is why Egypt, Saudis and Pakistan are signing up contract with the US for weapons delivery and also giving military support to US missions xDDD Give me an example of those countries giving ANY support to russia xD (PS. Pakistan is not Arab state)

4. Non-bollox Libya:

1496948906_kaddafi_v_mundire_w500.jpg

5. Latin is DEAD LANGUAGE it is not spoken, you probably missed that part xDDD

6. Here is a map of Muslim countries and alphabet they use xDDD Arabic is neither the most commonly used per population nor area (this is Mercator map, google what that means)

fkz6h4b7np471.png

7. You are mixing alphabets, religion secular and religious groups like a madman xD

Please stop posting xDDDD or you know what? Keep on making a clown of yourself, I do not care, you are landing back on my ignore list xDDD

Last edited:
Sorry everyone... but I must...

1. They are not going to piss Turkey... got restored xDDD Wonder why Turkey is in NATO xDDD the defense Alliance formed to defend against russia xDDDD

You are a comedy genius xDDD russia IS the biggest enemy of Turkey, and their wars are since XVIIc (this is when ru got rid of Poles and earlier Mongols)

2. Not "Muslim countries have a lot in common" BUT "authoritarian regimes" apparently have much in common and a lot of which is in Arab sphere

3. Al Qaeda? You stuck in early 2000s? You are completely delusional xDDD That is why Egypt, Saudis and Pakistan are signing up contract with the US for weapons delivery and also giving military support to US missions xDDD Give me an example of those countries giving ANY support to russia xD (PS. Pakistan is not Arab state)

4. Non-bollox Libya:

1496948906_kaddafi_v_mundire_w500.jpg

5. Latin is DEAD LANGUAGE it is not spoken, you probably missed that part xDDD

6. Here is a map of Muslim countries and alphabet they use xDDD Arabic is neither the most commonly used per population nor area (this is Mercator map, google what that means)

fkz6h4b7np471.png

7. You are mixing alphabets, religion secular and religious groups like a madman xD

Please stop posting xDDDD or you know what? Keep on making a clown of yourself, I do not care, you are landing back on my ignore list xDDD
Well done Catcha nothing about the story of wide scale corruption in Ukraine, embezellment of humanitarian funds, nothing to see here just like the Catholic Church hiding all those abuse cases, nothing to see here and you wonder why Latin is a dead language. Oh and Russia gives plenty to the Palestinians but you overlook that. Laugh at that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Colin Geddis - Overkill
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼