Wuhan Wheeze

Is Trump in jail yet? Any day now #Watergate
The Trump Russian thing is over Choon. Lots of arrests. Lots of convictions. And of course lots of pardons from your fat boy. Since Trump’s AG said that a sitting president couldn’t be prosecuted, that wasn’t in the cards. But I explained all of this to you already. If you want Trump trouble, watch what’s happening now as the wing it’s abandon him.

Meanwhile, carry on with your medical practice. And your hunt for Hunter’s dickpics, of course.

The Trump Russian thing is over Choon. Lots of arrests. Lots of convictions. And of course lots of pardons from your fat boy. Since Trump’s AG said that a sitting president couldn’t be prosecuted, that wasn’t in the cards. But I explained all of this to you already. If you want Trump trouble, watch what’s happening now as the wing it’s abandon him.

Meanwhile, carry on with your medical practice. And your hunt for Hunter’s dickpics, of course.

#Watergate

Youve been moving the goalposts going on 6 years now trying to cover up your dumb posts from the past. #Watergate #Jailtime #Anydaynow
Really?

Okay. Link to a post where I categorically said that Trump would go to jail because of the Mueller investigation. If you can't, you're lying. Again.

Meantime, staying OT, show me where more than 6.7 million people worldwide suffered things worse than death because of Covid restrictions, since that's the world death toll from the disease.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼