Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Very close to me a house ( and old b&b) is rented out, 10 young/middle aged men have moved in as there working on a contract in Cork for the next year. All good with the neighbourhood, no vetting, no issues, no pitchforks or torches. Oh wait, sure they aren't foreign refugees, as we all know "all refugees are rapists and murderers"
Lucky for me I live in such a tolerant neighbourhood with no racist, xenophobic arseholes.

Poor Ponti wants them all vetted and validated by fearful local mobs even though they are all hard working law abiding individuals?

The same Ponti wants people who commit "Minor crimes" to be free from any sanction by the legal arm of the State.

It is hard work being a xenophobic racist.

Because you are just very stupid and gullible.
I'd buy and sell you ten times over. All your fancy articulate posting on here means fuck all off this forum.

If you stepped into the real world and spoke down to people in a workplace as you do on here to your fellow posters, you'd end up getting a slap.

You live in a fantasy world where this forum is all you wake up for everyday. And you call me gullible? :D

"We need to have a discussion"

"We need to talk about"

"Just asking questions"

The usual tropes from xenophobes and dog-whistle racists.

Immigrants come to live here every single day to take up jobs and to study etc and do we have a "discussion" with "concerned locals" every time?

When Irish people move abroad to work for a few years or travel etc do locals there have discussion's about their suitability as human beings?

We are discussing asylum scammers .I Don't think anybody is against legal migration We know in advance who they are Now be a good lad and cop yourself on.

I'd buy and sell you ten times over. All your fancy articulate posting on here means fuck all off this forum.

If you stepped into the real world and spoke down to people in a workplace as you do on here to your fellow posters, you'd end up getting a slap.

You live in a fantasy world where this forum is all you wake up for everyday. And you call me gullible? :D
He is a coward, in the real world guaranteed he would be battered along with lard ass and drucker. That's why they hide here.

And yet you respond........

I doubt that very much that you could "buy or sell" anyone as you are just genuinely stupid and confused.

One minute you are a shinner type and then some version of faux Nazi xenophobe anti-legal system but pro legal system vetting innocent refugees Maud Flanders concerned citizen but an anti-capitalist yet with bags of money lying around your Council house style "I'd buy and sell you ten times over" bravado.

Stick to the blaming the Guards for everything schtick.
1669830423445.png

By Stacey???? :oops:
When did that start? ;)

He is a coward, in the real world guaranteed he would be battered along with lard ass and drucker. That's why they hide here.

Absolutely.

He wouldn't talk to anyone off the forum as he does on it. A complete and utter coward just like his supporter Treehouse who does exactly the same thing.

Treehouse spends his days on here insulting a decent man like Lee. He gets off on that carry on. A pure coward.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival : I Draw Slow

Coughlan's, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼