The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

That game gave me a little hope although Rangers are shite. The game showed that klopp is willing to change the hardest thing to do in all pursuits. I think 4-2-3-1 is perfect for this team and I hope he sticks to it.

Van Bronkorst too played a new formation. Didn't watch the game but I gather he'd 3 at the back and had Tavernier and Barosic as wingbacks. That's not their usual formation.

Ye're back m8, struggling against a terrible Rangers side means away to Arsenal should be a mere formality.

Struggled to finish, but dominated the game and created a lot of chances. McGregor made a number of good saves.

As referenced above, there's a limit to what you'll learn from beating a side like Rangers. Bar a few bright performances (McGregor, Davies, Kent) they looked

Arsenal away will be a tough game. Nobody on here has suggested otherwise.

Diaz and Jota's inability to hit a barn door is nothing to worry about

I've got no worries about Jota. For a guy who hasn't played a full 90mins yet this season he looked pretty sharp. McGregor's best save of the night was from one of Jota's shots.

Likewise with Diaz. Won a pen and, as ever, carried the ball well. Excellent player. He'd walk into the current Utd side.

The full duvet set reaction is as always comical

:lol!:

Which posts are you referring to?

The only giddy posts here are from you m8

Needed the win but would have been very wobbly if Tsimikas hadn't pulled off that goal line clearance. If that went in I'd say Rangers would have fancied their chances and based on recent Liv performances, with good reason!!

Needed the win but would have been very wobbly if Tsimikas hadn't pulled off that goal line clearance. If that went in I'd say Rangers would have fancied their chances and based on recent Liv performances, with good reason!!

How dare you give an accurate description of how it went.

🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼