Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

Im no fan of mary lou and i am a bit of a reggie about her coming into power but this is a non story to me..
Its actually going to get a lot of sympathy for Mary Lou in my opinion. I know a lot of FFFG were disgusted by this article becuase they are cute enough to know that this will do them no favours.
I got married about the same time as mary. Built my first house for 45k in 1994 and sold it for 200k in 2001. Pro rata that to dublin and you will find the money works out.... i was also on or below the average industrial wage in 90s.

Dodgy cash and links to criminals?

No change then.

This is how MLMcD described Dowdall on leaving SF “Respected member of the community who will be missed” “Looking forward to working with him in the future” “Ask the media to respect his privacy at this time”

1664804536638.png

Im no fan of mary lou and i am a bit of a reggie about her coming into power but this is a non story to me..
Its actually going to get a lot of sympathy for Mary Lou in my opinion. I know a lot of FFFG were disgusted by this article becuase they are cute enough to know that this will do them no favours.
I got married about the same time as mary. Built my first house for 45k in 1994 and sold it for 200k in 2001. Pro rata that to dublin and you will find the money works out.... i was also on or below the average industrial wage in 90s.

Wrong.

Read the article.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

28th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking

Cornmarket Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼