Cork Footballers

You sound like you’ve watched BOD play a lot with his club and Carbery this year, have you?

How did he fare at the weekend? And how did he look for Caheragh against Argideen Rangers? Presumably he impressed you.
1 point from play at the weekend, 6 from frees and 1 from a 45. Kept scoreless in the Argideen game. He's top scorer in the senior championship but with two or three games more played than Brian Hurley and Cillian Myers Murray.
Personally I think his times passed and there's plenty of other players ahead of him that could be incorporated/ tried during next year's league inc. Robbie Minihane, Darren Murphy and Conor o keeffe

You sound like you’ve watched BOD play a lot with his club and Carbery this year, have you?

How did he fare at the weekend? And how did he look for Caheragh against Argideen Rangers? Presumably he impressed you.
I have seen him with Carbery a few times and think he’s done ok and is worth at least a look. Albeit Ruairi Deane has probably been better. I haven’t watched Caheragh play this year and heard he was anonymous last week so there’s that too.

1 point from play at the weekend, 6 from frees and 1 from a 45. Kept scoreless in the Argideen game. He's top scorer in the senior championship but with two or three games more played than Brian Hurley and Cillian Myers Murray.
Personally I think his times passed and there's plenty of other players ahead of him that could be incorporated/ tried during next year's league inc. Robbie Minihane, Darren Murphy and Conor o keeffe

Robbie Minihane? Ah come on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼