Cyclists

Your post is based on the assumption that bus corridors won't lessen car usage, surely the plan is to get more people using public transport and to have less single occupant cars clogging up the city.

We need to give people viable sf alternatives to driving in cars as a means of moving around the city and in particular in bringing children to and from school, will bus connects deliver that? That is the pertinent question here.

Have all the greenies factored in the size of the carbon footprint year on year of cutting down scores of mature trees to facilitate these new bus corridors let alone all the building works demolishing and rebuilding of walls?

One is reminded of all those green electric cars being charged by people having to use diesel generators for the electricity.

It obviously depends on how Fat the cyclist is and how fit he or she is.
I’m also being kind and assuming that the cyclist isn’t huffing and puffing.

Oh and of course that the EV’s windows are closed.

You mug.
😃

Oh ok, so you picked some stat out of your arse, then when challenged on it, you pass it off as some bad joke.
No wonder you didn't go to University and spent your life driving others around for a living.

Have all the greenies factored in the size of the carbon footprint year on year of cutting down scores of mature trees to facilitate these new bus corridors let alone all the building works demolishing and rebuilding of walls?

One is reminded of all those green electric cars being charged by people having to use diesel generators for the electricity.

Who are all these people charging their cars via diesel generators?

As a Coach Driver? Define success there.
That's not Drucker, that's Meridian.

tee-hee.gif

Surely, given how much those cyclists think about the environment, the lycra mob could organise litter-picking to keep their part of the road network clean and tidy? 😇
i dont cycle cause i caare bout the envoirment..i cycle cause i like to cycle. it makes me feel and look wonderful.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

NewEra

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼