2022 Premier Senior Hurling

look at the mess Douglas have made over the last 2 years,with a full committed club the would have been in last years county football final at least and this year they might have beaten us in hurling and would be still in the football.

Anyone know when the SHC final will be played ? The ball & chain has booked a holiday abroad
( without consulting me) 1st to 8th October.
Potential grounds for divorce 🤣

The Barrs have 4 dual players on their football side ffs. Thats way below average.
Thought I saw on here earlier in the year that Sars dropped a player for playing a football match with Glanmire. While the Barrs might not have that many dual players I still appreciate the attitude of the Barr’s teams. Would be some achievement to bring both cups back to Togher.

Thought I saw on here earlier in the year that Sars dropped a player for playing a football match with Glanmire. While the Barrs might not have that many dual players I still appreciate the attitude of the Barr’s teams. Would be some achievement to bring both cups back to Togher.
Eoghan Murphy, can't say if he was dropped because you wouldn't know what goes through Meyers head, he might not have started him regardless of the playing the football game. He did come on against the Barrs as a sub. There were two other players that played the football game and they both came on against B'rock (which the first hurling game to be played after the football game).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Conchur White

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼