Benny does it again.

Heineken is a manky pint these days. It used to be my go to lager, but Jesus one gulp and I feel like finding the nearest sink.

I'll be in Canty's from 9pm tomorrow wearing my poppy, it would be nice to have a pint with you

Barty, I'll certainly try to get into Canty's at some stage but 9 could be a problem. I've already arranged to meet some people tomorrow night. And I certainly won't be wearing a poppy, or a black armband.

I'll buy you a pint of a Cork beer/stout/IPA etc if I make it in and you're wearing a poppy.

I was in the Park on Saturday. The lady behind the bar is running a great spot and had to put up with a right pest sitting at the bar at one point but handled it well ( Which one of you lot was it?!)

It is lacking something... If the juke box returns it may allow for the subtle sounds of rock to come back and then all will be forgiven.. Maybe?!

Not I. Only been in there the once and that was a few weeks ago

I was in the Park on Saturday. The lady behind the bar is running a great spot and had to put up with a right pest sitting at the bar at one point but handled it well ( Which one of you lot was it?!)

It is lacking something... If the juke box returns it may allow for the subtle sounds of rock to come back and then all will be forgiven.. Maybe?!

I thought the music was awful but tis early doors. That place will be rocking once the event centre is up and running.

Pre pints in the Park before the short hop across the road to see Metallica or whoever is on that night in the EC.

Savage pint altogether, great music, nice mixed crowd, and the main man overseeing the show.

Benny was true to his word and sponsored a pint.

Top night. Just wish SoundY had showed. :(

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼