Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Very tough game for City tonight against Waterford away. I'd bite yer hand off for even a draw right now. And there's a trip away to Galway as well. Thankfully CCFC are 8 points ahead, albeit with a game more played, but the cushion of a +13 goal difference and just 5 (6) games left.

Heading over at 3-30 Draw will do but fairly confident that’ a result is coming Playing shite for weeks but we’ve a full compliment tonight so goals shouldn’t be impossible

Easy for them. Cooking the books and paying the players under the counter. They should have been stripped of their trophies

Oh yeah, I’m sure Pierce Moore never paid any of his contractors off the books.

I was talking to an older chap about the early 70’s the other day. He remembered it as a great time to do a bit of business. The tax man wasn’t too prevalent and there was sufficient money flying around.

City clinch it in injury time and Galway draw away to Cobh...........surely promotion is in the bag now!!!

That must have been a traumatic last few minutes. CCFC conceded a 90th minute equalizer against 10 men and then went on and scored the winner 5 minutes into injury time. Like a cat playing with a mouse 😎

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

12th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼