2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Hopefully we will go all out next Sunday and beat Carbery Rangers we have a 6 point advantage on Mallow and 9 points on Nemo getting straight to the semi final would be handy but it wont be easy Ballinascarthy is a tight pitch with a slope and we struggled there last year against Ilen Rovers.

Yeah I went to it Packie
I could not understand Kanturk playing this way with the size and physical strength of their forwards and also the puck out strategy was baffling including the keeper fowling the ball on one of them.
TOM like you said very good but I thought they were 2 bad enough sides imo although conditions were poor but still poor enough teams.
Kanturk must have read your post!

Hopefully we will go all out next Sunday and beat Carbery Rangers we have a 6 point advantage on Mallow and 9 points on Nemo getting straight to the semi final would be handy but it wont be easy Ballinascarthy is a tight pitch with a slope and we struggled there last year against Ilen Rovers.
If I'm reading it correctly, ye missed on the the automatic semi final spot in hurling by 1 point.
Given the number of dual players, that would have been dead handy.

You know there is still a round to go in the football? Not saying they won't but themselves, Mallow and Nemo, Carbery all have four points

OK I may have been a bit previous but their points difference is way ahead of anyone I think, so presuming they win their next game I reckon they'll be the ones getting the bye to Semi Final

Sars boys more interested scoring in The Secret Garden,Can’t stop laughing at O Regan’s Sars tattoo!!Hill boys delighted
He gets an awful doing here but he's actually a grand lad when you get talking to him. No doubt he does some silly things but don't think he deserves it all. He was one of the few good Sars players this year

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼