A co - op in Berkeley California won't allow White people

So nobody believes it is a bad idea what is been done, we are suppose to live in an inclusive time and society yet this is going on. Lot of people on here are not giving a damn or taking out their anger on me for posting the news story. Bollocks, it is something people should be outraged over. Racism no matter who is doing it is wrong so is homophobia and sexism.
wont-somebody-please-agree-with-my-pearl-clutching.jpg

How am I a cunt when all I am doing is posting a news story that is trending on the Internet?
It’s a bullshit non-story and you’re playing the concern troll as usual. I.e. Acting the cunt.

You’ve never been to the US and know nothing about us other than the trash you pick up on wingnut websites (like this silly anecdote), but I’ll tell you, speaking on behalf of the other 102,000,000 white American males, that we will survive the fact that some goofy co-op in California has some kind of preferential treatment for non-whites.

It’s a bullshit non-story and you’re playing the concern troll as usual. I.e. Acting the cunt.

You’ve never been to the US and know nothing about us other than the trash you pick up on wingnut websites (like this silly anecdote), but I’ll tell you, speaking on behalf of the other 102,000,000 white American males, that we will survive the fact that some goofy co-op in California has some kind of preferential treatment for non-whites.
It is racism against Whites, they are not allowed into the common area, if this happened in a red state against Blacks the liberal establishment would go batty. I am surprised you don't see that well not too surprised, you like to downplay instances of racism when it is on the other foot. America and California in particular are meant to be an example of inclusivity well this is not being very inclusive. It is the opposite but favouring one group of people. Oh and I noticed they group LGBTQ's and Blacks together as if homophobia is unique to White people.

It is racism against Whites, they are not allowed into the common area, if this happened in a red state against Blacks the liberal establishment would go batty. I am surprised you don't see that well not too surprised, you like to downplay instances of racism when it is on the other foot. America and California in particular are meant to be an example of inclusivity well this is not being very inclusive. It is the opposite but favouring one group of people. Oh and I noticed they group LGBTQ's and Blacks together as if homophobia is unique to White people.
More woke bullshit from you. The interesting thing is that you're woke from the Right.

No, the "liberal establishment" would not go batty and no, I don't downplay racism when it is on the other foot. You're lying once again.

You constantly troll by looking for "proof" of "hypocrisy" by bringing up crap and whining that no one else has noticed it and responding with the appropriate outraged emotion. You only do this against the left while you defend, say, people like Putin (with your usual disclaimer "Well, I disagree with Putin but....").

Your revelation of racism in California is on the level of someone saying "oh my, I don't see any Black people at this wedding". Racism? Maybe, but so what? If you had actually ever been to the US, you'd see real significant racism in action and wouldn't be pulling sad little examples out of your hole. You would see, for example, that the state of Florida has banned the discussion of racism and homosexuality in primary schools and now schools are pulling books out of their libraries, taking pictures of Martin Luther King off the walls, and stopping the purchasing of new text and library books, since all of these (including those currently owned) must be "passed" by "certified state inspectors" (none of whom exist right now) before children can be exposed to them. But hey, let's clutch our pearls over some granola bars in California who will refuse to allow 102,000,000 white males in the US entrance into their apartment common room.

More woke bullshit from you. The interesting thing is that you're woke from the Right.

No, the "liberal establishment" would not go batty and no, I don't downplay racism when it is on the other foot. You're lying once again.

You constantly troll by looking for "proof" of "hypocrisy" by bringing up crap and whining that no one else has noticed it and responding with the appropriate outraged emotion. You only do this against the left while you defend, say, people like Putin (with your usual disclaimer "Well, I disagree with Putin but....").

Your revelation of racism in California is on the level of someone saying "oh my, I don't see any Black people at this wedding". Racism? Maybe, but so what? If you had actually ever been to the US, you'd see real significant racism in action and wouldn't be pulling sad little examples out of your hole. You would see, for example, that the state of Florida has banned the discussion of racism and homosexuality in primary schools and now schools are pulling books out of their libraries, taking pictures of Martin Luther King off the walls, and stopping the purchasing of new text and library books, since all of these (including those currently owned) must be "passed" by "certified state inspectors" (none of whom exist right now) before children can be exposed to them. But hey, let's clutch our pearls over some granola bars in California who will refuse to allow 102,000,000 white males in the US entrance into their apartment common room.
Racism so exists on the left, it is not just the right that engages in racism and homophobia, yes the right is more overtly racist in being anti Black or indeed anti Asian but when you see " Whites not allowed" that is an echo of the past and it is the left that is doing it.

Serious racism exists in America nobody denies that but more subtle forms of racism also exist and an instance like this goes to show America is not as inclusive as we like to believe. Model for pluralism, I think not. To give you an example from Ireland recently a NI football player was given a 10 match ban for sporting a pro IRA t-shirt now traditionally it is the Unionists that are the sectarian bigots.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Dec and The Side Effects

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼