Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Just to see him snap?
;)
The only thing that makes me snap is seeing one set of rules for Russia and another set of rules for Saudi Arabia and Israel which also stifles dissent but I guess the high morals of the PROC are above such things as caring about that.

I would be quick to say what Russia is doing is completely wrong if I didn't know that the likes of Saudi Arabia and Israel get away with it each day. What they are doing are also wrong but the West would defend their actions as fighting terrorists.

The only thing that makes me snap is seeing one set of rules for Russia and another set of rules for Saudi Arabia and Israel which also stifles dissent but I guess the high morals of the PROC are above such things as caring about that.

I would be quick to say what Russia is doing is completely wrong if I didn't know that the likes of Saudi Arabia and Israel get away with it each day. What they are doing are also wrong but the West would defend their actions as fighting terrorists.
ah, silly me, the triple negative rule.. 3 wrongs make a right (y)

You have been told already that Saudi Arabia and all their shite has been discussed across several threads here, if you are too dumb to find them, that is your own stupidity so in fact there is no dissent being stifled, you just lied again. As for Israel, there are countless threads here about them and Palestine and again nothing stifled.

The best thing that you could do to ease your latent frustration and confusion about an unfair world is to go out your front door and beat the living daylights out of the first person that you meet.

Then when you are up in court on a few serious charges you can readily defend yourself by simply stating all the crimes (much worse in some cases) that people have gotten away with in the past.

Failing that move to a repressive regime (you must have a few that attract you at this stage) where you can vent your spleen (written permission to protest from head of police required first) in public against the "West".

When they hog tie you after beating you to a pulp in the streets you can just shout "But America" and you will be immediately released.

All the largest Estonian banks, payment systems and government websites are under massive Russian hacker attacks today.

"We'll attack you until you give us visas"

But what about the Roma invasion and occupation of Gaul?

The Viking raids on Cork, Dublin and Lindisfarne?

The Ottomans at the gates of Vienna?

This morning, Russian precision strike munitions deliberately targeted the seaside resort of Zatoka, near Odesa, destroying more than 20 buildings.

The town had no military value.

But America..................................

It is propaganda the BBC are saying the war is driving out the Jews when Jews have long since emigrated to Israel, not new information.
Not true. But here you are spreading an anti-Semitic meme.

The last census (2016) found about 180,000 Jews in Russia. So you're simply wrong that Russia is, as you might put it, "Judenfrei". But the thing is, Russians will tell you that the real Jews (the cosmopolitan traitors) all left for that Western puppet Israel (or to the US directly) and the those who remain are not really Jewish, but nice Russian patriots that happen to have a Jewish background. Anyway, the BBC is right and you are wrong.

As for why Jews are leaving, you are nuts if you think that the deep and traditional anti-Semitism of the Russians disappeared the day after the Soviet Union fell. But as I said in another post, right now the real reason that Jews are leaving is the same reason that all kinds of other people are leaving. Putin has turned Russia into a shithole country that people want to get out of. It's just that the Jews have an advantage in that they can get into Israel and find support. Your average Russia can't go anywhere.

You have been told already that Saudi Arabia and all their shite has been discussed across several threads here, if you are too dumb to find them, that is your own stupidity so in fact there is no dissent being stifled, you just lied again. As for Israel, there are countless threads here about them and Palestine and again nothing stifled.
Silky thinks that hypocrisy is a far worse sin than mass murder. And he constantly warns us of this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼