The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

At this point all the fans energy should be put into the protest against the owners. The groups need to come together and empty the stadium on Monday week. The biggest thing the club can possibly achieve in the near future is getting those paracites out.

It's perfectly understandable that fans want to slate the players, I do it enough myself. But why bother anymore? They're just not good enough and that's not going to change. Most of them shouldn't be there. For many of them them this is their 5th manager. It's no surprise we are where we are after a decade of footballing decisions being made by accountants.
Yep. It's not the players fault anymore. Most of them are not good enough and never will be.

BTW, I'd take relegation too if it got rid of the cunts. The SSBs are worried that a well run Utd would send them back where they belong.

Scrapping for 4th with Bumnal.

He's right too. The owners are the biggest problem at the club but most of those players are a fucking disgrace too. Sky showed that Brentford ran 109 KM yesterday to United's 95 KM. Even Gary Neville was pointing out how Rashford was jogging back without a care in the world.

If psg are stupid enough to pay 60 mill for him, let him go.

Rashford and Shaw were pathetic yday.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

King K

Clancys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼