What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

About half-way through these two, enjoying both.

the-offer.%7Bformat%7D

The story of trying to get 'The Godfather' made

A95RDnBaswjhQMt7bPkCx4.jpg

The story of the disgraced CEO of biotech company Theranos

On Blackbird, I was looking forward to it based on the true story aspect of it, chatter here and the storyline concept but tbh I found it a little drawn out and quite boring at times.
The actor that plays Larry Hall is superb though, likable and creepy at the same time. Others might like it but it didn't real grab me, if I had googled the story before hand I probably would have given it a skip as it is a bit of an anti-climax. 5/10

On Blackbird, I was looking forward to it based on the true story aspect of it, chatter here and the storyline concept but tbh I found it a little drawn out and quite boring at times.
The actor that plays Larry Hall is superb though, likable and creepy at the same time. Others might like it but it didn't real grab me, if I had googled the story before hand I probably would have given it a skip as it is a bit of an anti-climax. 5/10

Agree with that. Paul Walter Hauser, who played Larry Hall, absolutely nailed it. Played the "is he a simpleton or criminal genius" line really well.

Thought Taron Egerton's performance was a bit meh. Hammed it up a bit too much for a convict locked up in such a secure facility.

The storyline with the guard, Carter, seemed to peter out a bit - as did the final few scenes of Egerton's character in prison.

Thought it was worth a watch for Hauser's performance alone, but a stronger/edgier portrayal of Keene could've really improved it.

Well, despite its shitness I finished picard 2 anyway.

And I must say it's a stunning achievement. They managed to ruin the Borg, Q and Picard.

Thank fuck Worf wasn't in it. That's have turned him into a ballet dancer.

Well, despite its shitness I finished picard 2 anyway.

And I must say it's a stunning achievement. They managed to ruin the Borg, Q and Picard.

Thank fuck Worf wasn't in it. That's have turned him into a ballet dancer.

Yeah I checked out after episode 3, shit beyond belief.

Fair play to ya for sticking it out.

I think CBS have killed Trek tbh. I won't even consider watching Brave New Worlds so spirit crushingly awful were Discovery and Picard.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼