President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
You “doubt”? On what basis do you “doubt”?

The warrant would tell exactly what they were looking for and what they believe the crime was. Why won’t Mango Mussolini simply release it? He has a copy.
My personal opinion maybe I am right or wrong nothing else. You do realize people are entitled to opinions.You need to download a spirituality App, plenty recommended on the PROC, way to stressed out for your own good.

My personal opinion maybe I am right or wrong nothing else. You do realize people are entitled to opinions.You need to download a spirituality App, plenty recommended on the PROC, way to stressed out for your own good.
😂 Well, you might be stressed out too if you lived here.

I don’t think I said your’re not entitled to your opinion. I asked you why you had it. Different thing. I suspect that you don’t know.

Last edited:
😂 Well, you might be stressed out to if you lived here.

I don’t think I said your not entitled to your opinion. I asked you why you had it. Different thing. I suspect that you don’t know.
Well my opinion matters little, will be a judge who decides.

I detect your plight has you all worked up and it greatly concerns me. If PROC endorsed spirituality Apps are not your thing Apple in Hollyhill Are always looking for shift workers if a change of scenery away from Donald’s clutches might do you good.

You “doubt”? On what basis do you “doubt”?

The warrant would tell exactly what they were looking for and what they believe the crime was. Why won’t Mango Mussolini simply release it? He has a copy.
All approved by a judge and the head of the FBI appointed by Trump only 5 years ago.

Easier to stir it up with some conspiracy persecution nonsense for his idiot followers so they can threaten civil war and armed insurrection etc.

How many democrat's/liberals threatened same when Hillary Clinton was investigated 11 days before a Presidential election?

None.

If my gaff was searched in the morning and I asked to leave during the search, you can better believe I would claim it was to plant something, it's hardly conspiracy nonsense more common sense and obviously to sow a seed of doubt with jurors if a court case transpires. AFAIK, you are allowed to be present during a search for this very reason.

If my gaff was searched in the morning and I asked to leave during the search, you can better believe I would claim it was to plant something, it's hardly conspiracy nonsense more common sense and obviously to sow a seed of doubt with jurors if a court case transpires. AFAIK, you are allowed to be present during a search for this very reason.
Trump is doing what he always does. Sows confusion.

However, at least six of his people plus shitbirds like Bannon and Newt Gingrich are also claiming that the FBI “probably” planted stuff, leading to speculation that they found something really bad.

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?" - Donald Trump, 2016

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?” Donald Trump in Council Bluffs, Iowa 28/09/16

Trump pleads the Fifth today.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders!

Cantys, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼