CSN Halcyon Days.

Youre right, it was Cotter and Doc afaik
One time when Bertie was vice Principal and doing his rounds in the morning to do the role.Bertie forgot to knock before entering and Cotter rightly pissed off grabbed a Hurley that was belong to some lad going training after school and chased Bertie out of the class.

One time when Bertie was vice Principal and doing his rounds in the morning to do the role.Bertie forgot to knock before entering and Cotter rightly pissed off grabbed a Hurley that was belong to some lad going training after school and chased Bertie out of the class.
😂😂😂
An absolute spacer!
Bertie was stickler for the roll in fairness!

Last edited:
Seen Leo waters a few times around Tesco in Wilton, still has the plasters on the fingers. Never had him but heard he didn’t use blackboards. He stank of ddt disinfectant.

Seen sexton around the place too, he was ok, had him for English.
Used to give us 10 lines for talking in class 😂

PE teacher mossy, he was a cranky bollox, stupid red Meath head on him.

Had Fred Foley for history, a lot of students didn’t like him but I found him grand. Made me computer room supervisor, just at the time the internet went mainstream.
😏
PE teacher Mick Kilcoyne?

Westmeath.

Right I’m sorry the weather doesn’t suit you two but it’s no problem for the other 30. Maybe Mount Mercy or even the Community School are places that that are better suited to yer needs so off ye go now girls.
🤔
He played inter-county football for Westmeath afaicr.
In my first year for PE we had an overly serious guy from West Cork called Collins.

Yes Leo was absolutely unwell that was clear, but didn’t do us any good as he was completely useless at his job. How him and Cotter were left there as long as they were to extrapolate our minds and prepare us to take on the World beggars belief. That all being said most lads did just fine and set the world on fire😂
He was utterly useless alright. The amount of times the "my granny/grandad/uncle died" excuse was used to get out of homework was ridiculous, he never seemed to remember the last 'death' 😂 But you're right everyone seemed to do just fine come exam time surprisingly!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

The Velvetones

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼