Cyclists

You may well joke but it's their business that is being damaged by an extremely poor planning decision.

These cycling groups love to stick the boot in.

Nonsense. They are crying because they didn't get their own way.
The council are giving them free car park spaces FFS, yet this is not enough.

Dont ya love it when public funds go into the pockets of private businesses.

Isn't it amazing how the lycra clad lads all automatically take the side of the council on this one, no matter where in Cork or anywhere for that matter where they are located

Many of these warriors have been down that way and many more have not been down that way in years and many more will probably never use that cycle way as they will feel that those on it are too slow etc etc etc

Moany self indulgent tossers, the lot of them. But let them continue to clad in their lycra and sit on their narrow penis shaped saddles and pleasure themselves for hours.

I can’t see how those trolleys are stopping the work from continuing. They should just be collected and disposed of. The shop does not own the property. As for a “local business losing custom?”
What about Mother Hubbards in Cashel, or that place in Kilworth, or the hundreds of shops and restaurants in towns and villages that were bypassed by motorways?

Isn't it amazing how the lycra clad lads all automatically take the side of the council on this one, no matter where in Cork or anywhere for that matter where they are located

Many of these warriors have been down that way and many more have not been down that way in years and many more will probably never use that cycle way as they will feel that those on it are too slow etc etc etc

Moany self indulgent tossers, the lot of them. But let them continue to clad in their lycra and sit on their narrow penis shaped saddles and pleasure themselves for hours.

Tosspots from Wicklow and Mallow weighing in on social media.

As you said these cycling nutters make a lot of noise online and shout down anyone who disagrees with them.

Fitzpatricks have about 1000 signatures on their petition in a few days. Most people in the locality support them. That ridiculously wide cycle lane is just another in a long line of shoddy decisions from the guys in planning. Not content with making a balls of the city centre they are now trying to destroy the surrounding areas.

(Cranks working in Little Island too lazy to go further than Spar and crazed fried chicken shop owners represent no ones views but their own)

Last edited:
On my walk to work this morning over Nano Nagle PEDESTRIAN bridge some lycra-twat came full pelt from behind me and passed me within a couple of centimeters. I didn't realize he was there until he'd sped past. As he sped away I noticed he'd no bell on his bicycle - few if indeed any of the lycra mob do. And I don't mean euphemistically, but maybe it is indicative of their problem alright and their frustrated over-developed sense of entitlement without responsibility.

On my walk to work this morning over Nano Nagle PEDESTRIAN bridge some lycra-twat came full pelt from behind me and passed me within a couple of centimeters. I didn't realize he was there until he'd sped past. As he sped away I noticed he'd no bell on his bicycle - few if indeed any of the lycra mob do. And I don't mean euphemistically, but maybe it is indicative of their problem alright and their frustrated over-developed sense of entitlement without responsibility.
Where does it say pedestrian bridge?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼