Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Daily Mail....from April this year

Daily Mirror, also from April, starting to see a trend yet? :lol!:

Wouldn't believe the Daily Mail, it is tabloid journalism of the highest order.

These mysterious killings could they be the work of the FSB or someone else. Why would the Russian gvt want to off Gazprom executives? What's in it for them? Gazprom is already state owned. It seems nonsensical.

These mysterious killings could they be the work of the FSB or someone else. Why would the Russian gvt want to off Gazprom executives? What's in it for them? Gazprom is already state owned. It seems nonsensical.
Probably just the Mexicans or disgruntled Japanese......

Enforce loyalty and suppress revolt.

Calm yourself Bolek, deep breathes now or you'll give yourself a banger, you seem to get very defensive and aggressive when anyone questions your propaganda, i mean informative posts and goes against your narrative, can't be good for your blood pressure, and yes, the Bolek and Lolek reference is about the Polish cartoon.

So according to you, every country has a conscription, really? wasn't aware we had one here in Ireland, oh wait, that's right we don't...wonder which other countries don't have any conscription and do they outnumber ones that do.

Hmmm, so far it's 49 countries with compulsory military service

This one is a few years old but doubt the 'Draft' has been introduced in the ones with no conscription.

Let's not dwell too much on such mundane matters, watch your blood pressure, not like we have bigger issues like Global GDP is projected to fall....

View attachment 13140

Oh well, not much else happening until the Russians take Sloviansk and the Ukraine Forces do yet another 'tactical' retreat.

You and your dumb manipulations.

I wrote:

some snowflakes just learned what is the conscription during the war time, when their country is attacked xDDDD

and you paste here countries having conscription aka draft during peace.
Can you spot the difference you clown?

I bet, even neutral Ireland has the law allowing draft when at war and under the marshall law.

You are nothing but fake.

edit:
and the graph you posted is actually making me happy. Despite the war and post-COVID slowness still on plus. If you would like to show "the full picture" you would use for example the graph below (yeap, we are still on plus xD)

globalflashdata-0322.png

I am unsure what you wanted to achieve with that post.

Oh I know! Nothing, as you are simple dumb useful idiot aka troll :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't believe the Daily Mail, it is tabloid journalism of the highest order.

mate you are posting here shit from some shady Indian crap sources, DM should be unreachable quality they should aim at :LOL:

Nonsense! Zelenskyy's adviser, Oleksiy Arestovich, has said “The attack in the Luhansk region is the last success of the Russian army in Ukraine. This means great success." and "It has already been reported that the Ukrainian troops left Lisichansk without suffering losses on Sunday".

Arestovich does not hold any functions in the UA government. Never did actually. He might be called an adviser, but that would be all. You are full of fake.
Russian propaganda claims a great success which was discussed here on many occassions.

I want some of what he's been smoking, or maybe his boss gave him some of his stash.

I can also post some deepfake videos. You want some?

Show us all then where Ireland has a Law allowing a draft.

You seem to be extremely driven by this. Do your research you muppet xD

mate you are posting here shit from some shady Indian crap sources, DM should be unreachable quality they should aim at :LOL:
I posted from Eurasiantimes about that Russian electronic warfare tech, you are posting from the Murdock press. You wouldn't get news on Israel from Fox News or news on Venezuela from the Guardian.

I posted from Eurasiantimes about that Russian electronic warfare tech, you are posting from the Murdock press. You wouldn't get news on Israel from Fox News or news on Venezuela from the Guardian.

I just pasted here some sources for the info shared by other user, which took me 15 seconds to find and I shared. You seemed to have issue with this action. Instead of being grateful for help, you are now accusing me for posting my updates on Murdoch sources. Fair play xD Point me some I did, there is loads of pages you can check
xD

Your fake articles from some shit Indian media were proven on EVERY occasion to be shit. What we want to discuss here?

You say no news in Guardian and alike global media?

just three examples. Well let us wait for more info (despite that it has zero significance to the conflict), shall we?

edit:

I posted some stuff today, a lot of stuff in response to fakes being published here last two or three days.
today's update from me starts here [click]
which is three or four pages back ;)

Last edited:
I just pasted here some sources for the info shared by other user, which took me 15 seconds to find and I shared. You seemed to have issue with this action. Instead of being grateful for help, you are now accusing me for posting my updates on Murdoch sources. Fair play xD Point me some I did, there is loads of pages you can check
xD

Your fake articles from some shit Indian media were proven on EVERY occasion to be shit. What we want to discuss here?

You say no news in Guardian and alike global media?

just three examples. Well let us wait for more info (despite that it has zero significance to the conflict), shall we?

edit:

I posted some stuff today, a lot of stuff in response to fakes being published here last two or three days.
today's update from me starts here [click]
which is three or four pages back ;)
Two points l will start with the point that it does not relate to the conflict, i didn't bring up the mysterious deaths of the Gazprom execs someone else.

Secondly my reference to the Eurasiantimes is correct, Russia has come up with counter measures to Ukrainian drones as demonstrated by their electronic attack on Israeli F-35 stealth fighter, you seem to deny this.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼