The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next election is about two years away. Mid term opinion polls are of little consequence. Two and a half years ago, the real poll threw up a different result. Since then we've had Covid, war in Europe, and an inflationary spiral.

It's coming up on half time now, it will be interesting to see what happens in the second half. I wouldn't rule out an alien invasion or climate disaster at this stage.

The next election is about two years away. Mid term opinion polls are of little consequence. Two and a half years ago, the real poll threw up a different result. Since then we've had Covid, war in Europe, and an inflationary spiral.

It's coming up on half time now, it will be interesting to see what happens in the second half. I wouldn't rule out an alien invasion or climate disaster at this stage.
Leo warming up on the sideline going through his stretching routine as Michael is due to be called ashore,
Will michael recieve a standing ovation as he walks to the sideline,?

Leo warming up on the sideline going through his stretching routine as Michael is due to be called ashore,
Will michael recieve a standing ovation as he walks to the sideline,?

I'd say rotating between any of the main political party leaders would probably have little impact.

They're all the same.

Who exactly jimmy? It wasn't Enda's guy at the ATM with a pint in each hand was it?
Mick Barry was on 96fm earlier claiming judges are getting a big pay rise, PJ should have corrected him but didnt,
On the subject of tonights vote which could be very close, my question is will an emergency budget see money coming out of the october pot,
or will it be extra money? people are calling for a xmas type social welfare bonus now, Will that replace the xmas bonus?

Mick Barry was on 96fm earlier claiming judges are getting a big pay rise, PJ should have corrected him but didnt,
On the subject of tonights vote which could be very close, my question is will an emergency budget see money coming out of the october pot,
or will it be extra money? people are calling for a xmas type social welfare bonus now, Will that replace the xmas bonus?

Mick Barry? :ROFLMAO:

The vote is unlikely to be close - The Irish Greens will row in behind FF and FG, and even some of the independents with their FF and FG DNA will probably revert to type.

The october pot??? Do you honestly think that October budget will resolve all the issues?

Most people admit there's a crisis now - why are you and FF-FG-IG so insistent on waiting until October to try address it? There'll be people who won't survive until October if that's the case. Not yer typical FFGers I grant you but people who are finding it extremely difficult to make ends meet. And the start of September with the schools heading back is always a big financial hit to people, but you want to wait to October because for you and the FFGers October is sacrosanct for some reason.

Mick Barry? :ROFLMAO:

The vote is unlikely to be close - The Irish Greens will row in behind FF and FG, and even some of the independents with their FF and FG DNA will probably revert to type.

The october pot??? Do you honestly think that October budget will resolve all the issues?

Most people admit there's a crisis now - why are you and FF-FG-IG so insistent on waiting until October to try address it? There'll be people who won't survive until October if that's the case. Not yer typical FFGers I grant you but people who are finding it extremely difficult to make ends meet. And the start of September with the schools heading back is always a big financial hit to people, but you want to wait to October because for you and the FFGers October is sacrosanct for some reason.
You havent answered my question, Will an emergency budget hit the money in october budget? Id be quite happy if the budget was brought forward
but am also mindful that when the cold evenings arrive people will need help with heating their homes,

Of course he didn't PJ is as bad for stirring up the proles :ROFLMAO:
On the subject of the emergency budget, I keep hearing an advert on the radio for help from the social welfare for people to pay bills, don't know much about it but are people applying for it?

You havent answered my question, Will an emergency budget hit the money in october budget? Id be quite happy if the budget was brought forward
but am also mindful that when the cold evenings arrive people will need help with heating their homes,

Have budget now and address the costs of living. They can tailor the easing of price on heating fuel cost in September (many previous budget changes in October didn't kick in til the following January) when the weather is getting cold again, rather than waiting until October and doing it after the fact. Time they were proactive rather than reactive, especially on something like heating fuels where October would be AFTER the fact.

Have budget now and address the costs of living. They can tailor the easing of price on heating fuel cost in September (many previous budget changes in October didn't kick in til the following January) when the weather is getting cold again, rather than waiting until October and doing it after the fact. Time they were proactive rather than reactive, especially on something like heating fuels where October would be AFTER the fact.
How? What should they do?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼