Bonfire Night

Poor THK.

Sunday's Well may look dilapidated to the uninitiated like you. Some of the finest houses in Cork City are there but I wouldn't expect some low-brow to recognise the fact. Ditto Montenotte. Suggesting it is like a suburban sprawl of horrible estates running into Mayfield is akin to claiming Castle Road is a suburban sprawl running into Mahon. I'm sure it sounded clever as it echoed around in your head though.

I was speaking only last night to someone from Connaught Avenue who still has family there living well over 50 years there as it happens. Again I wouldn't expect you to understand.
Some of the finest houses surrounded by some of the biggest scum bags to walk the earth m8.

You can keep the mansions on the Sundays Well Road m8. You'd swear you lived there.
However I did live lower down by the bridge and while I liked the house you'd have a regular procession of knacker Norrie's passing your door scoping it out in hope of robbing it.

My one shared a flat with another girl. Me and my mate were going out with the two of them for a while. My relationship lasted a bit longer than his. Still occasionally meet the girl (in her 50s now) and we're still on good terms.
Thank fuck for that.
My one would be early 40s now. Married in Landan.

I was speaking only last night to someone from Connaught Avenue who still has family there living well over 50 years there as it happens. Again I wouldn't expect you to understand.
You're some stupid cunt m8.
One of my best friends when I was small lived on Donovans hill and I lived on Connaught Avenue when I was in my 20s for nearly a year. Bar a few old people back in the 90s they are almost exclusively students.
But of course you always ancedotally know a fella to back up your bullshit.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼