Graham Linehan

Wave your willy 5 times at Matlock.

Tell her you go by Mary in the Sports Forum and your Johnson will simply become invisible to her.
Do men waves their genitals at you a lot in changing rooms Dan?

Because in my 40 plus years of going into changing rooms I have yet to encounter anyone waving their genitals around the place.

Why is it that you think trans people (who are far far more likely statistically to be assaulted than to assault anyone) would want to wave their genitals around a changing room?

We should be greatful that our main medical organisation don't have a grasp of basic biology and are launching public health campaigns preoccupied with gender politics.

Obviously you can't point this out as being ridiculous or you are somehow intolerant.

I find it fascinating that there are people so dense as to be all for this kind of off the wall nonsense.
^On point. The HSE are a shambolic organisation but they somehow get kudos for this guff.

The woke brigade lap it up.

Bananarama 40 years ago.

Lots of women dressed like this in the 80s and didnt feel the need to label themselves as different, special or have to change their pronouns.

Non-binary is a middle class affectation and regressive.
That you think they're labelling themselves as "different" and "special" is so fucking revealing. All they're doing is being true to who they are. There's nothing "different" or "special" about that.

If no one can tell the difference between women and trans-identifying males, then there's really no need for hormones or surgery during adolescence.

Right?

20220604_031232.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Dirty Circus

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼