Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

359 Tory MPs.
I guess he’ll vote for himself, and can rely on Nadine.

any predictions?

im going between 140 and 150 no confidence, between 220 and 210 full confidence.

normally that’d be enough for a chap to withdraw, but not our hero.
he’ll hang on and go GE in august on a promise to get inflation done.
he’ll win.

Edit, no - 188 confidence 171 no confidence (52:48) - the writers have a sense of humour!

Last edited:
359 Tory MPs.
I guess he’ll vote for himself, and can rely on Nadine.

any predictions?

im going between 140 and 150 no confidence, between 220 and 210 full confidence.

normally that’d be enough for a chap to withdraw, but not our hero.
he’ll hang on and go GE in august on a promise to get inflation done.
he’ll win.
I'm split on it.

He's obviously a disaster. But there are potentially worse replacements, I reckon Liz Truss could make Johnson look thoughtful and statesmanlike.

Alternatively, if there are candidates who are shit but an improvement, then it raises the chances significantly of the Tories hanging onto power.

The decider is that I don't think any of the alternatives have an ounce of charisma, which negates Starmer's second biggest weakness*

So on balance, hopefully he's out but it's hard to call

*The first being the media

Boris will win vote tonight and will continue asPM and in the process drag the Conservative party into the mire and it will take years for it to recover. Hope he wins tonight!

The U.K. is not a serious country.

Endless drama,dead cats and behind it all no policy, ineptitute,poor governance,corruption and decline no matter how many union flags they wave.

It is just Berlusconi's Italy with rain.

The drunken oaf will survive to lose another day as there is no obvious successor.

The rest of them are just pure evil,stupid or both

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼