Cork Airport is going to get offed.

Ryanair now have a 3rd plane based in Cork, Aer Lingus have 2 down from 3 and are operating what are know as W rotations out of Dumplin to some routes such as Malaga.

Most planes Ryanair have ever had based here, I wonder for how long though?

How much blame does E ryan have to take here ? Should opposition politicians anger be aimed more at DAA?
as minister for transport how much involvement should he have on airport staffing levels?

He's a serial failure. He fucked up Morrison's and before that Walmart in Germany.
According to wiki he has a BA in Geography/Greek&Roman Civilization :rolleyes:
Greek and Roman Civilisation 😂😂😂 that's what we all took in first year as a free pass. The year after me though they got a new head of Dept and some people failed!

Fucking disgusting how your one from SF/IRA spoke to him
I have to say he was well able for her.
Someone working hard and getting themselves into such a position of course is alien to Scum Fein. He had no easy answers, unlike the likes of her.
Poisonous bitch.

Oh look, someone who bemoans the standard of politicians and/or the number of female politicians that we have still not above posting foulmouthed abuse at female politicians. Stay "classy" Otto :rolleyes:

Working hard for over a quarter of a million per year and he's overseen the laying off of about 80% of experienced staff in the Airport's security infrastructure. That "hard work" decision has come back to bite him and the travelling public on the @rse. But despite his track record of overseeing one sh*t show after another the public will continue to suffer and he'll continue to get away with it.

Oh look, someone who bemoans the standard of politicians and/or the number of female politicians that we have still not above posting foulmouthed abuse at female politicians. Stay "classy" Otto :rolleyes:

Working hard for over a quarter of a million per year and he's overseen the laying off of about 80% of experienced staff in the Airport's security infrastructure. That "hard work" decision has come back to bite him and the travelling public on the @rse. But despite his track record of overseeing one sh*t show after another the public will continue to suffer and he'll continue to get away with it.
I know of one prominent cork company who over the last few years have replaced long standing drivers who either took a package or
retired with drivers on far less terms and conditions, In years to come this will bite them,

This must really gall you here as a full-time public servant spamming your way daily full-time until your retirement 5 days a week?

And up he comes defending the Scum as usual

Tell me please where was it that I made any reference to female politicians?

I referred only to that bitch and that is what she is.

What is she on a year ScumMan?
What is her partner on a year ScumMan?
How much per annum is coming into their household per year ScumMan?

That entire hearing was supposed to be about the queues at Dumplin airport and that bitch could not help herself in bringing in the usual crap about the haves and have nots

This must really gall you here as a full-time public servant spamming your way daily full-time until your retirement 5 days a week?

If you think the amount of time I spend on this is full-time then you're even more work-shy than I thought. You and others here who are so quick to point the finger at me make as many posts as I do if not indeed a lot more. :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼