Graham Dwyer Verdict..

The Verdict will be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think evidence should never be not used. Those that obtained evidence should be sanctioned if necessary or prosecuted if a crime was committed getting the evidence

I think evidence should never be not used. Those that obtained evidence should be sanctioned if necessary or prosecuted if a crime was committed getting the evidence

To be fair it wasn't clear that they were breaking any law at the time in compiling the evidence when they did.

Following you around from thread to thread? :oops:
Jaysus your paranoid delusions are in full flow now.

You made the utterly bizarre statement that there's an "idea on this thread that somehow the EU is doing this to assist Dwyer, or organised crime in general."

You've been asked a number of times to provide support for your ludicrous claim or just admit that you were wrong to make it. But you've done neither. Instead you've merely tried to deflect. And then you indulge in your paranoid delusions and imagine that I'm somehow "following (you) around from thread to thread".

I'm actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you now as you're clearly overwrought at this stage.
No delusions at all.

If you want an answer to your deeply stupid question, go reread the thread.

I wasn't suggesting they would. I was suggesting that some posters on here are very caught up with the "the winners here are the Kinnehans" etc narrative. The court does not, and cannot, take that into account.

In general though, you have no interest in discussing this, you just want to act the arse as usual.
That was me Matty, and no I never suggested the European court had made this ruling to assist Dwyer or organised crime because that would be downright stupid .. I'm afraid you have made a quantum leap here all on your own

What I was suggesting was that the ruling will make it far more difficult for law enforcement to prosecute organised/serious criminals as they would use mobile phone data heavily as they did in Dwyers case - surely that is a reasonable statement?

That was me Matty, and no I never suggested the European court had made this ruling to assist Dwyer or organised crime because that would be downright stupid .. I'm afraid you have made a quantum leap here all on your own

What I was suggesting was that the ruling will make it far more difficult for law enforcement to prosecute organised/serious criminals as they would use mobile phone data heavily as they did in Dwyers case - surely that is a reasonable statement?
In fairness, it being stupid has never been a bar to something being posted here!

What you are saying is reasonable, but the winners are not the Kinnihans because they are not a party to it, they are not and cannot be considered in making a decision in this case. If you say you didn't mean it in the way I took it up though then fair enough.

Cleared to appeal.

He’ll be back down in Bandon with a pint in his hand before we know it.

So will he be compensated if found not guilty on appeal...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼