Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

My God. What a lazy person you are. Must be where all that lazy thought comes from. Well, at least one of us has a job.

So being an American, if I don’t believe any of your stupid unsupported “ideas” I simply must be a warmonger. No wonder you gulp down any Putin talking point without question.

Tell us how the Americans elected Zelenskyy with a very large majority. Did they pay off the voters individually or did they tamper with the machines? Or are you just full of shit?

Riiiiight on buddy, in your case, evidently so …….. …Yeehaw

Yanks, in the aggregate …. only happy if they are fighting a war, starting a war, or meddling and stirring the pot somewhere…

Poor Ukraine is all I’ll say ..,

Yanks, in the aggregate …. only happy if they are fighting a war, starting a war, or meddling and stirring the pot somewhere…

You're stupid too. Life must be very hard. (And again you avoid my question).

So you're sticking to your story that America started the war and that the Ukrainians are Nazis.

Idiot.

I take it back. You seem like some kind of mental patient.

Haha peanut Carter I guess.

You must love it in America. I can see you’re literally tripping on being an American.

My experience of yanks is the dumbest attach themselves to the military nonsense. The better educated and more successful had, in my experience, a more rounded view …

Well anyway, rally ‘round the flag ‘ol buddy, support your troops, and don’t forget to tie your yellow ribbon ‘round that old oak tree.
Are you Choon?

Do you think they arranged for Putin to invade a sovereign nation in order to keep themselves happy?
Do you think a stronger military power should be entitled to go on an imperial expansion just because it has the military capability to do so?

If your point was - it is easy to say the Ukrainians should fight on when there is no literally no skin in the game - then that is reasonable. The geopolitical situation has left Ukraine to its own devices against the barbaric nature of the prosecution of this war by Russia. Conventions of war have been utterly discarded.
So yes the Ukrainians are in a tragic position.

But the war is unjustified. The way the war is being prosecuted constitutes war crimes unseen since the breakup of Yugoslavia and before that WWII. No country should roll over for that. Not Ukraine, not Kuwait, not western Europe, not us...............no one should.

Balancing Ukrainian lives against the existence of their country must be tortuous for Zelensky.
That the rest of the world are limited to sanctions and logistical support must seem like abandonment to them.

So you're sticking to your story that America started the war and that the Ukrainians are Nazis.

Idiot.

No langer. First part is right. American most definitely started the war.

Some Ukrainians are Natzis, yes. This vile group aren’t fighting for Yelensky or some hippy doo liberal state. They wouldn’t think twice about taking Yelensky out if given half the chance.

A large group of Israeli Nazies are now in Ukraine fighting the Orcs.

Them Nazies be everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Russian is the second language in Israel and all those who cut and run when the wall fell be them Jewish or those who paid off a Rabbi a few quid to gain entry to Israel for a better life know what life was like behind the Iron Curtain and realize what future will be like if Ukraine falls. Will be like a duck hunt for those lads when faced with Vlads conscripts.

Developing the topic of a "powerful information attack," the Russian media insist that the West continues to incite Russophobia around the world. The emphasis is put on a canceled performance of Piotr Chaikovsky’s opera in Switzerland over Russia’s actions in Ukraine, while Russian athletes were banned from competing even under a neutral flag. Covering the topic of "defeat," the propagandists say that Russia is allegedly successfully implementing the plans of the second stage of their "special operation," in particular that Mariupol has already been "liberated from the Nazis." They also share the claims of the so-called American military experts who also suggest that Ukraine is losing the war. As reported by Ukrinform, the Russian Federation has announced a chemical attack plot targeting a Ukrainian sea port of Pivdennyi, circulating a fake allegation that it is the Ukrainian side that is preparing an attack on its own facility.

From Stans instruction Book!:rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼