Graham Linehan

The same plonkers revelling in his misfortune are the first to preach 'be kind' etc.

The left in this country are intolerant, lack empathy and are quick to denounce those that stray from their doctrine of what is acceptable.

Its gas to hear them church bashing as they are puritanical in the extreme. Twitter piles ons are the modern equivalent of the Salem witch trials.
Anyone who isn't on message needs to be burnt at the stake.

Last edited:
The same plonkers revelling in his misfortune are the first to preach 'be kind' etc.

The left in this country are intolerant, lack empathy and are quick to denounce those that stray from their doctrine of what is acceptable.

Its gas to hear them church bashing as they are puritcanical in the extreme. Twitter piles ons are the modern equivalent of the Salem witch trials.
Anyone who isn't on message needs to be burnt at the stake.
^On point.

I didn't watch it, but I wonder if he thinks it was all worth it? To die on that hill. To lose your family and career, instead of just leaving people he doesn't know and has nothing to do with just live their lives in whatever way it makes them comfortable and happy.

There are unpopular opinions that you should be able to hold and air publicly without facing cancellation. If he was a holocaust denier then he'd deserve his fate but he isn't. I think his wife left him because she couldn't take the pressure that was being heaped on the family by the twitter mob, police calling to his home and so on.

There are unpopular opinions that you should be able to hold and air publicly without facing cancellation. If he was a holocaust denier then he'd deserve his fate but he isn't. I think his wife left him because she couldn't take the pressure that was being heaped on the family by the twitter mob, police calling to his home and so on.

Whether you agree with him or not, that he would choose to keep at with randomers on the Internet, over his wife and kids, when she must have been
pleading with him to stop is just bizarre

The ridiculous scenario of women being ostracised for taking issue with men competing in their sport is like something out of a Monty Python sketch.

We reached peak woke insanity when a HSE pamphlet for cervical smears omitted the word woman for 'person with a cervix'.

We've gone down the rabbit hole of performing ever more ludicrous feats of manipulating official language to accomodate cranks and bullies.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼