Woman murdered in Tullamore..

No I won't give it a rest.

Facts are facts and all men are not rapists and murderers and we all do not follow women home at night.

You lot of liberal idiots came out with some crap after that incident in Tullamore and I want to put some perspective back into this

You look at the assault of a woman in Cork this weekend and your first thought is to try and use it to feel sorry for yourself. You're one to talk about perspective.

No one said that all men were rapists and murderers. But most women who are murdered are murdered by men. Facts are facts. Even when you don't like them....

You look at the assault of a woman in Cork this weekend and your first thought is to try and use it to feel sorry for yourself. You're one to talk about perspective.

No one said that all men were rapists and murderers. But most women who are murdered are murdered by men. Facts are facts. Even when you don't like them....
Oh Christ.

No, no, just no.

I am not going back over all of the bollockology about men that was mentioned after that incident in Tullamore.

The facts are the way it was portrayed was all us men are evil when it comes to women, that we need to look at ourselves.

Well we bloody well don't.

Oh Christ.

No, no, just no.

I am not going back over all of the bollockology about men that was mentioned after that incident in Tullamore.

The facts are the way it was portrayed was all us men are evil when it comes to women, that we need to look at ourselves.

Well we bloody well don't.
That isn't a fact though, unless you can point me to a post or an article where anyone said "all men are rapists and murderers" Otherwise this is just a case of a man prioritizing his hurt feelings over an actual real life assault of a woman.

I couldn't care less whether you are Liam or not, but you have a lot of the same opinions as him. Maybe if you talked less bollocks people would stop assuming that you are him...

That isn't a fact though, unless you can point me to a post or an article where anyone said "all men are rapists and murderers" Otherwise this is just a case of a man prioritizing his hurt feelings over an actual real life assault of a woman.

I couldn't care less whether you are Liam or not, but you have a lot of the same opinions as him. Maybe if you talked less bollocks people would stop assuming that you are him...
Whatever.

Look go on off to some vigil or another for someone you never met or ever knew.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jordan Mackampa
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

16th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼