Woman murdered in Tullamore..

It seems as if I was the only one who bothered not to post on this thread. Over a hundred posts just in the last few hours. Wow!

Just on the whole murder aspect of this death. If, as is a scenario being put forward, said individual was stabbed in the face, and the poor misfortunate Aisling Murphy was choked to death, will his legal team be able to say, "he only meant to mug her, and once he got stabbed in the face he panicked and his survival instinct took over" thus getting him off with a murder charge (which I understand needs to have a degree of premeditation and without a "I was in fear for my own life" part to it)? Hopefully not.

Either way, the "life sentence" in this country means that he'll be out after about 20 years, and though "out on license" he'll still be at large amongst the general public. :(

His injuries are self-inflicted.

Your post is scutter btw.

Wiped out? :lol!::lol!::lol!:
The alt has attitude, however though just another fail.
Maybe a gif would help?
joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif
Rattlement central 🚂 🤣🤣🤣

How exactly is it fear mongering to state that people convicted of murder and sentenced to life in this country tend to be released after 20 years and left out on license?
Fear mongering is saying that every male out there (nearly 50% of the population) is a potential rapist or mugger or attacker or whatever. That's fear mongering.

Stating that murderers sentenced to life eventually get left out on license is not fear mongering.

Who is at risk for androphobia?
Females are twice as likely to develop a specific phobic disorder like androphobia. You’re more likely to develop a phobia if a parent or close relative has a phobia or another type of anxiety disorder. Spending a lot of time with someone who has androphobia may lead you to start having the same fears. Experts believe some people have genetic differences that makes them more likely than others to develop an anxiety disorder.

Other risk factors for androphobia include having:

Another phobia.
Anxiety disorder.
Panic disorder.
Substance use disorder.

How exactly is it fear mongering to state that people convicted of murder and sentenced to life in this country tend to be released after 20 years and left out on license?
Fear mongering is saying that every male out there (nearly 50% of the population) is a potential rapist or mugger or attacker or whatever. That's fear mongering.

Stating that murderers sentenced to life eventually get left out on license is not fear mongering.
Who said that?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼