The days of cheap drink are coming to end..

Relatively affordable if you have an income maybe but if you're on a street begging til you have the price of a flagon then you're going to be sitting in the cold three times longer now.

SF wouldn't have done this to the most vulnerable in our society.
I know you’re only wumming but Im afraid I’m going to have to give you one of these:

1641577496122.gif

Heh heh heh

It was only a matter of time.

Buy 24 Plastic Glasses for €30 and receive a €47.34 credit note absolutely free. See instore for terms and conditions.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641931579597.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641931579597.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_1641931751554.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641931751554.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 28
Gala deserve to be boycotted for pulling a stunt like that, I hope they suffer a huge backlash as a result, sticking two fingers to a measure which is intended, however flawed, to be for the good of the public health is a very cynical ploy.

When I hear people droning on about the "nanny state" I am reminded of Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, Tories, Brexiteers, climate change deniers and other assorted low energy losers.(n)

Gala deserve to be boycotted for pulling a stunt like that, I hope they suffer a huge backlash as a result, sticking two fingers to a measure which is intended, however flawed, to be for the good of the public health is a very cynical ploy.

When I hear people droning on about the "nanny state" I am reminded of Trumpists, anti-vaxxers, Tories, Brexiteers, climate change deniers and other assorted low energy losers.(n)
Someone’s rattled…..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼