The Official Tennis Thread

What kind of sicko would even think of that?

In all seriousness, what a cock. A monumentally arrogant, deluded fuck up.

I'd like to see his answer as to why he was out and about, maskless and mixing with many people in the days after his Dec 16 positive Covid test.

Which current #1 ranked male tennis player was pictured last Sept hanging out with his pal Milan Jolovic, a former commander of the notorious Drina Wolves paramilitary unit, which participated in the genocide in Srebrenica?

E_zWbzIVIAMOYCi

Far be it from me to suggest this #1 ranked tennis player is a complete bag of shit.

I'd like to see his answer as to why he was out and about, maskless and mixing with many people in the days after his Dec 16 positive Covid test.

Which current #1 ranked male tennis player was pictured last Sept hanging out with his pal Milan Jolovic, a former commander of the notorious Drina Wolves paramilitary unit, which participated in the genocide in Srebrenica?

E_zWbzIVIAMOYCi

Far be it from me to suggest this #1 ranked tennis player is a complete bag of shit.
Ah Christ, all banter aside that is beyond the fucking pale.

The Australian Border Force (ABF) is investigating whether Novak Djokovic submitted a false travel declaration ahead of arrival in Australia, a source with knowledge of the investigation told CNN.

Djokovic declared he had not traveled and would not do so in the 14 days leading to his arrival in Australia on Wednesday January 5, according to a travel declaration submitted as evidence to the court determining whether he would be allowed to remain in Australia.

Various pictures taken during that two-week period appear to show Djokovic in both Spain and Serbia.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼