Benny does it again.

There was a queue outside Clancys when I was out on my lunch. It's fantastic to see the Cork public supporting such an excellent publican.

My fellow Clare man Minty is an inspiration to me every day of the week.

The risk is tiny for the majority of the population. Taking an experimental jab so you can go to the pub and pretend to be doing the right thing is stupid.
You'll be lining up soon for your booster. Don't take it and you'll be like me. Out in the cold.
If you want to live like a guinea pig for Pfizer for the rest of your life, all the best to you.
Did you ever take paracetamol tablets - do you know all that goes into them?
Do you know everything that goes into sausages? Hell, do you even know everything that goes into beer - you don't buy that "only 3 ingredients" bullshit do you?

Seems to me people who get very antsy about not defiling the temple that is their body with "experimental" vaccinations are quick enough to consume other potentially dangerous items. Funny that.

FFTrWl1XoAQJrUZ

Did you ever take paracetamol tablets - do you know all that goes into them?
Do you know everything that goes into sausages? Hell, do you even know everything that goes into beer - you don't buy that "only 3 ingredients" bullshit do you?

Seems to me people who get very antsy about not defiling the temple that is their body with "experimental" vaccinations are quick enough to consume other potentially dangerous items. Funny that.
Yes, sometimes I take painkillers because I have symptoms like headache, fever that are not nice.
That is by choice not coercion or out of mass hysteria horseshit and my freedoms are not affected if I choose not to take one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼