Wuhan Wheeze

And you can go about your daily life being terrified of foreigners, Islam, government plots, big pharma, Wtc etc.

But hey, enjoy your freedumb :lol!:
Not terrified of any of the above. Sorry to disappoint you.

So anyway lads, in this article from RTE

The above is making out that up to 400-500 ICU beds could be needed according to the latest modelling projections from NPHET, models which, as far as I am aware, have always been wrong to date.

Currently the Trolley Watch on INMO website has

16th November 2021 - 409
16th November 2020 - 196
15th November 2019 - 460 (16th not available)
16th November 2018 - 456
16th November 2017 - 375
16th November 2016 - 528

This doesn't appear to align with a catastrophe waiting to happen it just seems like a normal year where people are out socializing again during flu season. Rather it seems like a hospital system under pressure, as it has been every year that I can remember, because of consecutive Government's inability to address a shortage of beds.

Anyone have any year on year stats for ICU beds or anything which is counter to the above figures?

The NPHET provide a number of models based on different scenarios. Their models have generally not been wrong.
Happy to be corrected on that. Please point out the models which have been accurate.

And perhaps try not to deflect from the main points of the post either which is that the current figures don't indicate a catastrophe waiting to happen.

"Anyone have any year on year stats for ICU beds or anything which is counter to the above figures?"

Happy to be corrected on that. Please point out the models which have been accurate.

And perhaps try not to deflect from the main points of the post either which is that the current figures don't indicate a catastrophe waiting to happen.

"Anyone have any year on year stats for ICU beds or anything which is counter to the above figures?"
Do you not understand what modelling is, no?

Do you not understand what modelling is, no?
Again, please point out the models which have been accurate. We can take those models then and see how accurate they have been but I am not aware of any accurate NPHET models to date. If there aren't any accurate models to date, then it adds less credibility to the new models. Lets not forget, at the start of the "pandemic" we were told the best case scenario from Leo was that, iirc, 100k people would die at a minimum.

If the models aren't accurate, we are stuck with analyzing our current situation and, as per the above figures, it doesn't look grimmer than any previous year, it just looks like another standard Irish winter where we do not have enough hospital beds.

Again, please point out the models which have been accurate. We can take those models then and see how accurate they have been but I am not aware of any accurate NPHET models to date. If there aren't any accurate models to date, then it adds less credibility to the new models. Lets not forget, at the start of the "pandemic" we were told the best case scenario from Leo was that, iirc, 100k people would die at a minimum.

If the models aren't accurate, we are stuck with analyzing our current situation and, as per the above figures, it doesn't look grimmer than any previous year, it just looks like another standard Irish winter where we do not have enough hospital beds.
I can't be arsed arguing with anyone stupid enough to put pandemic in inverted commas.

Or with anyone who typed the phrase "It adds less credibility", to be honest.

Leo never said that best case scenario 100k people would die at a minimum. Not sure if you are deliberately spreading misinformation or just deluded.

Yes m8, surgeries and other treatments are being cancelled for a laugh. Figures of just 19 ICU beds available are to scare people.

Austria is reimposing restrictions as are the Dutch.

Do you seriously believe any politician wants this complete clusterfuck? Or are they all in some private zoom call orchestrating the next stage of the plandemic?

Maybe those good chums Boris and Angela are having a good laugh about it?

I can't be arsed arguing with anyone stupid enough to put pandemic in inverted commas.

Or with anyone who typed the phrase "It adds less credibility", to be honest.

Leo never said that best case scenario 100k people would die at a minimum. Not sure if you are deliberately spreading misinformation or just deluded.
You're right he said up to 85000 people could die. 20 months later and we are nowhere near that.

These are really pretty simple questions I'm posing and you've no answer, that's the real reason why you won't argue - I'm discussing by the way, not arguing with you. I'm not posing these questions to attack you, it's a general question to the forum. Answers to these questions are pretty elementary to support the narrative we're being sold. You believe the MSM and our State can be trusted so show me the data the correlates with their narrative. It's a pretty basic request.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼