The Official Celtic Thread

I'm nearly more surprised that it was tolerated by fans around whoever did it.

Every club has its arseholes. I'd just expect our arseholes to be dealt with.

Agreed. As you say anyone acting the gowl usually gets rightly told cop on sharpish. Not sure why it didn't happen if this incident has truth to it, and alas I have heard it from a couple of sources now :-(

Another 4 goals for the Hoops. A new contract suits Ralston who was tremendous again today.

0-1 -Jota

0-2 Kyogo

1-3 Jota

1-4 Kyogo

Yeah Ralston is improving and is "like a new signing" :)

Disappointing to lose 2 goals to probably their only two times in our box but mustn't grumble too much. 4 goals and three points away from home and a front three on fire. Bitton too is getting through a fair share of work. I'd just worry that our new JackieMac is trying way too hard and just needs to relax to find his Dutch league scoring form. A couple of the Dees were getting off the ball physical with our front three Kyogo in particular

Didn't hear the rememberance disrupted tbh, though i wasn't paying particular attention for it so maybe it was. But what was embarassing imho was the scores of tennis balls thrown onto the pitch after the game kicked off.

Didn't hear the rememberance disrupted tbh, though i wasn't paying particular attention for it so maybe it was. But what was embarassing imho was the scores of tennis balls thrown onto the pitch after the game kicked off.

The tennis balls were because of the rumoured appointment of an Assistant Chief Constable to the role of Celtic's security and safety

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

His Father's Voice

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼