Robert Lewandowksi - one of the world's best?

because right now i don't think there's a better CF in the world

and he's been doing it for ever, at a club where expectations probably are the highest in club's football

i'm not saying that he'll win it as Madrid didn't win anything last season and France's Euros wasn't great (yet, Benzema's personal Euros was good, 4 goals)...mind you the Nations League actually is a trophy, all teams who took part in it played their best available XIs and took it very seriously.... but i feel he's one of those who deserve a Ballon d'Or for their entire career

because right now i don't think there's a better CF in the world

and he's been doing it for ever, at a club where expectations probably are the highest in club's football

i'm not saying that he'll win it as Madrid didn't win anything last season and France's Euros wasn't great (yet, Benzema's personal Euros was good, 4 goals)...mind you the Nations League actually is a trophy, all teams who took part in it played their best available XIs and took it very seriously.... but i feel he's one of those who deserve a Ballon d'Or for their entire career

iu

LewY getting battered around the place by Vertonghen and Otamendi here. You'd never see this in the Bundesliga. He's only had one chance in the first 25 mins as a result

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼