The Official Tennis Thread

The womens final was more exciting than the mens.

First time in a long time since thats happened.

Amazing what can happen when a player who has seemingly conquered normal age related performance finally f*cks off.

No doubt Djoka will return more resilient and with more energy than ever.

Amazing what can happen when a player who has seemingly conquered normal age related performance finally f*cks off.

We have been treated to a once in many generations insanity of champions, each one pushing the other to the next level. I think all are on 20 majors and would like it to stay that way as hard to pick between the 3. Djokovic im sure will take his beating like a champ and drive it on the next level. He is 34 but takes care of himself so probably gas still in the tank.

We have been treated to a once in many generations insanity of champions, each one pushing the other to the next level. I think all are on 20 majors and would like it to stay that way as hard to pick between the 3. Djokovic im sure will take his beating like a champ and drive it on the next level. He is 34 but takes care of himself so probably gas still in the tank.

Serena too.

The whole lot of them should pack in the goofballs and fock off.

Djoka will be back like Armstrong next season. 'Its simply incredible'.

Diet, natural supplements, you know yourself.

My favourite commentary of the year was the commentator at the French open semi final with Rafa;

“Djokovic used to get very tired as a younger player, but not anymore”

Said without even a hint of irony or analysis:lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼