Cyclists

That is very sad.

We are not to know what happened of course, but I fear more and more of them will be killed on the roads until their brains learn that they are more vulnerable than mpvs.

without knowing the circumstances of the accident continuing with the rest of that post was fairly idiotic wasn't it Otto?

It happened out near the airport at a cross, they are the old roads around that area and would have no cycle lanes.

without knowing the circumstances of the accident continuing with the rest of that post was fairly idiotic wasn't it Otto?

It happened out near the airport at a cross, they are the old roads around that area and would have no cycle lanes.

What exactly has the presence or absence of cycle lanes got to do with this crash between a cyclist and a bus honky? Are you suggesting that our roads are unsafe for cyclists unless there's cycle-lanes everywhere, separate indeed from bus lanes?

What exactly has the presence or absence of cycle lanes got to do with this crash between a cyclist and a bus honky? Are you suggesting that our roads are unsafe for cyclists unless there's cycle-lanes everywhere, separate indeed from bus lanes?

I have stated a simple fact, it does not look like there are any cycle lanes there. Cycle lanes offer cyclists some protection from motorists where they do exist and help a lot with situations where large vehicles take left hand turns. But I dont know what caused the accident so i didn't suggest otherwise, despite you attempting to make it that way :rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

24th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼