Jerry Buttimer - A political enigma !

100%

But hopefully there'll come a time when the parties will agree to dispense with posters altogether. Or at least to limit the number of posters any candidate can put up, and where they can be put.

It is a joke the amount of parties who vow to tackle climate change but still
put posters up everywhere, but i suppose any party who dont put up posters will see themselves at a disadvantage,

n
No high rise, no urban sprawl.

Last Jerry Buttimer was giving out and outraged lastweek about the Green Party who think that the new Cork-Limerick Motorway should be reviewed/cancelled.

Jerry was also backing the M28 steering group in Rochestown who recently lost their case against the M28 road upgrade. Jerry was at the same time understanding of the need to upgrade the road as it is currently a death-trap to one of our busiest industrial areas and new port.

Jerry and his brother are the first out of the traps is any new housing/apartment scheme is submitted for planning permission in a long empty/vacant site with the standard "This will devastate local communities" line. It is never positive bringing new life and people into an area just always "ethnic cleansing" type hyperbole. Politicians demanding homes but objecting to new homes on behalf of people with homes.

Jerry is both for and against things at the same time and all for votes of course.

n

Last Jerry Buttimer was giving out and outraged lastweek about the Green Party who think that the new Cork-Limerick Motorway should be reviewed/cancelled.

Jerry was also backing the M28 steering group in Rochestown who recently lost their case against the M28 road upgrade. Jerry was at the same time understanding of the need to upgrade the road as it is currently a death-trap to one of our busiest industrial areas and new port.

Jerry and his brother are the first out of the traps is any new housing/apartment scheme is submitted for planning permission in a long empty/vacant site with the standard "This will devastate local communities" line. It is never positive bringing new life and people into an area just always "ethnic cleansing" type hyperbole. Politicians demanding homes but objecting to new homes on behalf of people with homes.

Jerry is both for and against things at the same time and all for votes of course.

Jerry is ethically fluid

Few Years ago Buttimer was handing out FG leaflets in town.
I said thanks but I know who I am voting for.

He replied " Oh you are one of those smart arses who know it all so"

Very proferssional altogether.

Few Years ago Buttimer was handing out FG leaflets in town.
I said thanks but I know who I am voting for.

He replied " Oh you are one of those smart arses who know it all so"

Very proferssional altogether.

I think that bitchy comments go with his lifestyle choice.

A candidate who is a "family man" would accept and RESPECT your choice and would politely ask you for a number 2

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼